Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 860 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Colorado State University's new on-campus Canvas Stadium, with a capacity of 36,500 (including boxes and other premium seating), cost $220 million to build in 2017. Naming rights garnered more than $37 million, so subtract that from the cost of construction. Stadium capacity can be expanded, if justified. I haven't been there but understand that it's an attractive and functional facility.
Double or more the materials cost, add 40% inflation minimum to everything else. Don't know anything about site prep costs. Hard to judge the validity of the $220 million cost for comp purposes.

Last edited:

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
If they are going with the All State conference they'll need a member from CT...
Will they cause Mayhem with the playoffs? I can see it now.
IMG_3706.jpeg

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
Thank you sir, had been looking for a promo code b/c I want to watch Olympic swimming. + Big East if it happens in the next year :cool:

If you have Xfinity for cable/internet then check out the Xfinity Rewards section of your account.
They were offering, or maybe still are, a free premium subscription to Peacock for Xfinity customers.
That’s where I signed up for my free Peacock account.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I caved....subscribed to peacock this week for the US Open. $20 is the price of a sandwich these days in lower CT so it wasn't too much to really debate.

Been enjoying the golf coverage...watching now.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I caved....subscribed to peacock this week for the US Open. $20 is the price of a sandwich these days in lower CT so it wasn't too much to really debate.

I thought about it. I think I will wait until they actually end up getting big east games, of course, it will be handy for the Olympics as well.

Reaction Score
I have never had a problem with Peacock or streaming on my TV. I think you have an internet problem.

The only streaming platform I have problems with is Peacock. And it’s not internet related it’s a problem at the source.

Reaction Score

I did the same earlier this week. Pretty good tv/movie selection too. Much better value than a lot of these streaming services.

Reaction Score
The only streaming platform I have problems with is Peacock. And it’s not internet related it’s a problem at the source.
This also seems odd to me. Keep troubleshooting because the bandwidth on their end seems to be fine for me on multiple smart TV's.

Reaction Score
Can we change the name of this thread to say ‘Anything but…’
There is not much to talk about. No realignment is happening, and the ACC will be in court for the next decade while everyone plays the wait-and-see game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom