Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

Reaction Score
Agreed. If HFD were here, we'd have a rain dance thread to help move it along.

Last time ND made an announcement, Delaney got drunk and added two schools. Let's hope yesterday's news led to some Jameson shots and a late night call to Herbst.

Imagine getting faced and waking up naked next to Rutgers.

That's what Delaney went through.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
I'm hearing a lot of chatter where I am.

Probably because of the sudden temperature drop here in the 203 - but I'm not ruling anything out yet...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
something_big_is_happening_on_4_20_card-p137213340353447660en8ks_152.jpg

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The Dude of WV@theDudeofWV
B1G poised to pounce. I missed the call while talking to the LBS about my bottom bracket.

The Ticket Corner@theticketcorner
@theDudeofWV pounce to get who

@theticketcorner I missed the call. Brief message. B1G ready is all it said.

The biggest fake scoop of his life and he missed it because he was getting his bike fixed.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score

The biggest fake scoop of his life and he missed it because he was getting his bike fixed.

And why exactly wouldn't he have called him back to see what the scoop was?

Reaction Score
BTW this is my favorite string, and I get pissed off when there are no new "Key Tweets". Please do not post anything unless you are in possession of an actual "Key Tweet".. Now I am going to get some therapy for even uttering that phrase.

Reaction Score
mark blaudschun@blauds
New Big East basketball conference likely to be headquartered in NYC. http://ajerseyguy.com

Reaction Score
Still having trouble comprehending or believing that this actually happened. I am not sure anything greater has happened to a group of people who deserved it less. It really is mind boggling.

This is literally the only thing that gives me any hope for B1G. That they were invited.

Stop hoping. The Big Ten doesn't want you. They would only wink at you if about 6 other schools reject them first.

That ain't happening.

Put your trust in the ACC. That is your only real chance of getting out of the toilet bowl you're in with the 10 other turds that make up the Big East post 2014.

Reaction Score
Stop hoping. The Big Ten doesn't want you. They would only wink at you if about 6 other schools reject them first.

That ain't happening.

Put your trust in the ACC. That is your only real chance of getting out of the toilet bowl you're in with the 10 other turds that make up the Big East post 2014.

Thanks Buggs. Any suggestions from the Rutgers play book that might help our chances? Maybe underfund academics while the university goes down the toilet, give away 40 percent of our football tickets, buy some helicopters and a recruiting lounge for our football team, sell student athletes and conferences on our state university by virtue of it's proximity to another state, while losing at virtually everything? Any other tricks you can teach us?

Reaction Score
Don't let the media fool you. Rutgers has a waiting list for FB season tickets. Stop laughing. They really do.

Reaction Score
RU will be as relevant in the big as they were in the big east, but hey they will make more money as an athletic department and we all know that is what counts.

Reaction Score
I don't begrudge Rutgers or their fans for good fortune. But I think it is demented when some of them act like they are Zeus looking down from Mt. Olympus. If not for a quirk of geography they would be here among the "other turds" - in fact the stinkiest in the bowl.

Reaction Score
I do not be grudge their good fortune either. but they have never been s***, and they will never be s***. At at least we can claim to have been the s*** as recently as 2011.

I suspect we will remain more successful than them, even while playing in a mid major.

Reaction Score
Big news about an ACC school and the B1G. I've had bike drama all day & not able to check up.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
this is nice...but cant wait to see the all wood version with wooden wheels and wooden engine.

btw, i'm a sucker for checking in with the WV nutz from time to time....and the more you watch them, the more you realize that they really are just flinging any bit of sh_t up on a wall. i dont believe they have broke with meaningful story. plenty of ideas, tons of speculation, but no real news.

Reaction Score
this is nice...but cant wait to see the all wood version with wooden wheels and wooden engine.

btw, i'm a sucker for checking in with the WV nutz from time to time....and the more you watch them, the more you realize that they really are just flinging any bit of sh_t up on a wall. i dont believe they have broke with meaningful story. plenty of ideas, tons of speculation, but no real news.

He's on a roll tonight...

The Dude of WV (@theDudeofWV)
3/15/13, 9:42 PM
@ricklacour2010 @JSi07 @Stilts19 Plenty. Big 12 will reluctantly expand with Miami and Clemson. WVU will be upset to lose the VT game.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
RU will be as relevant in the big as they were in the big east, but hey they will make more money as an athletic department and we all know that is what counts.
More money, better facilities, and don't forget the CIC. They got the golden ticket.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom