Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I just don't care anymore. But nothing says we don't get bigtime college sports like a HQs in Providence.

It says, "Um, we couldn't get out of the lease..."

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
13 and 14 reportedly Tulane and ECU, 15 and 16 are Cincy and Temple, then Memphis, SMU, Houston and UMass to be added to get Big 12 to 20. We will be considered for #22 if ND goes in as #21.
Well as long as we're #22...

Reaction Score
"Um, we couldn't get out of the lease...", ... and we'll move closer to remaining schools when UConn finally leaves for the BiG or ACC.

Reaction Score
It says, "Um, we couldn't get out of the lease..."
Because of the new payouts, the American 12 offices are booths 1-4 in the KFC franchise they are sharing the space with.....

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Wouldn't it be ironic if after all the angst over the years about moving the fb HQ out of Providence, that the C7 will probably move out first?

Ironic, I say...

Reaction Score
Wouldn't it be ironic if after all the angst over the years about moving the fb HQ out of Providence, that the C7 will probably move out first?

Ironic, I say...
And they'll most likely move it to Manhattan, where the Big East offices should have set up shop 30 years ago.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Because of the new payouts, the American 12 offices are booths 1-4 in the KFC franchise they are sharing the space with.....

I'm giving you a "Like." Not because of the content of your post but the avatar.

Reaction Score

Has anyone seen the office cat recently?

Reaction Score
ACC Sports@ACCSports
RT @McMurphyESPN: Notre Dame, Big East reach agreement; allowing Irish to leave early for $2.5M & join ACC on July 1

Ted Glover@purplebuckeye
@ACCSports @McMurphyESPN Which means Jim Delany destroys #ACC on July 2, lol #B1G #ConferenceRealignment

Brett McMurphy@McMurphyESPN
@purplebuckeye That's one way of looking at it.

Ted Glover@purplebuckeye
@McMurphyESPN I was half joking. Half...

@purplebuckeye i know, but a very very real possibility

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
ACC Sports@ACCSports
RT @McMurphyESPN: Notre Dame, Big East reach agreement; allowing Irish to leave early for $2.5M & join ACC on July 1

Ted Glover@purplebuckeye
@ACCSports @McMurphyESPN Which means Jim Delany destroys #ACC on July 2, lol #B1G #ConferenceRealignment

@purplebuckeye That's one way of looking at it.

Ted Glover@purplebuckeye
@McMurphyESPN I was half joking. Half...

@purplebuckeye i know, but a very very real possibility
Good enough for me.

Reaction Score
The Dude of WV@theDudeofWV
B1G poised to pounce. I missed the call while talking to the LBS about my bottom bracket.

The Ticket Corner@theticketcorner
@theDudeofWV pounce to get who

@theticketcorner I missed the call. Brief message. B1G ready is all it said.

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
Something is happening.

Agreed. If HFD were here, we'd have a rain dance thread to help move it along.

Last time ND made an announcement, Delaney got drunk and added two schools. Let's hope yesterday's news led to some Jameson shots and a late night call to Herbst.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Agreed. If HFD were here, we'd have a rain dance thread to help move it along.

Last time ND made an announcement, Delaney got drunk and added two schools. Let's hope yesterday's news led to some Jameson shots and a late night call to Herbst.
And a walk of shame this morning.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
This has been the longest 20 minutes of my life... :oops:

Reaction Score
B1G poised to pounce. I missed the call while talking to the LBS about my bottom bracket.

The Ticket Corner@theticketcorner
@theDudeofWV pounce to get who

@theticketcorner I missed the call. Brief message. B1G ready is all it said.
This is some covert .
"ring, ring....hello......big is ready, click, dial tone.....hello, hello.....

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
Things are definitely in motion. I am hearing a lot of chatter. UConn, get ready.

I assume you're f&cking around, or do you have actual sources or insider contacts? If you are f&cking around, cease and desist immediately, or I predict very bad things will happen to you....

Reaction Score
I'm telling you all we need is somebody with connections to a production company.

This has reality TV written all over it. A TV crew at about a dozen boneyarders locations (basements, one room apartments, libraries, etc.)

Then you show the knucklehead tweeters from God knows where and you match things up as they happen online.

I am only half kidding. I think it would be riveting TV. The psychological effect that a few nobody twitter heads are having on a group of die hard desperate UConn fans is just fascinating.

Don't get me wrong....I am as hopefull (wishfull) as the next guy but let's face it. We are at some point probably ACC bound and the rest is just fantasy.

Also keep in mind Rutgers is in the B1G so anything truly is possible, but not likely.

Reaction Score
Also keep in mind Rutgers is in the B1G so anything truly is possible, but not likely.

Still having trouble comprehending or believing that this actually happened. I am not sure anything greater has happened to a group of people who deserved it less. It really is mind boggling.

This is literally the only thing that gives me any hope for B1G. That they were invited.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I assume you're f&cking around, or do you have actual sources or insider contacts? If you are f&cking around, cease and desist immediately, or I predict very bad things will happen to you....
People are talking........

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom