Italian point guard visiting | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Italian point guard visiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Focus su Davide Moretti | ITALHOOP

Very nice writeup here about Moretti.
It will be great to get a look at him in the fiba u19s a month from now. Im sure he'll be decided by then, I mean if he has another one of these great tourneys and his team medals that would be something (unlikely, but a good showing would still cement him as a major contributor next season).

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Sorry I find your rebuttal pretty useless....
- I don't think the staff would be involved in a "recruiting battle" they didn't want to win.....I want to win a battle for "anybody" worth offering a spot to.we aren't winning battles vs St. John's so I'll take some minor victories right now.
- Do you think I was serious about KO losing a recruiting battle for his son if he was a gifted baller? I'll try and avoid hyperbole if that would make things more palatable for you.

That's not what you said, you said:

Quite frankly I just want UConn to win a recruiting battle with anyone for anybody at this point.

"anyone for anybody" what is lost in the translation? If you spelled out what you did in your retort then I would have read it differently

The son issue- Hyperbole, maybe but rather caustic just the same

I just thought they were 2 ridiculous statements but that's my read and if it's useless - so be it

And WingU-Conn - take your simple somewhere else

Reaction Score
So does this mean we are out on the UMass transfers or are they still possible if this falls through?
Verbal Commits

Onuorah is our 11th scholarship player, Moretti would make 12.

I don't think we're in on the UMass pair.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
I wont miss everyone thinking they're being funny posting in Italian if he decides not to come here.
He's played professional basketball visiting a ton of different countries. I'm sure he's heard a lot worse and couldn't care less about what this board says. But the Italian jokes have just been horribly not clever so I'm all for them stopping.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I wont miss everyone thinking they're being funny posting in Italian if he decides not to come here.

Or thinking that he'd be impressed by being served Italian-American food cooked by someone who drops the last vowel of every other Italian word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom