Italian point guard visiting | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Italian point guard visiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Has he given any kind of a timetable for a decision? (Sorry if this has already been addressed in this thread.)

Reaction Score
Has he given any kind of a timetable for a decision? (Sorry if this has already been addressed in this thread.)

Someone mentioned 1 or 2 weeks. This was after his last visit. I personally think he will announce in 20 minutes. But take it with a grain of salt. Recruiting is fluid.

________d!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I wont miss everyone thinking they're being funny posting in Italian if he decides not to come here.
h-armstrong-roberts-business-man-shrugging-his-shoulders.jpg

"Coloro che odiano stanno andando a odiare."

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
This would be a great little recruiting score.

There's tons of video on YouTube and he looks very good. With these recruits that we really don't know much about, their list is instructive. When you beat New Mexico for a power forward, you're getting a project. When you beat Indiana for a point guard, you're not.

He has to get stronger, but that's the case with just about every kid coming out of high school. Even so, contact doesn't seem to bother him.

Handles the ball well, his shooting numbers are just what we need and he averaged a steal and a half a game in the Euro Championship so I'll go out on a limb and say that he might be a nice surprise on defense.

Kid can play - really hopeful here.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Can this kid be our Mario Hezonja?

Reaction Score
Here's a recruiting pitch. In Indiana andNew Mexico they put ketsup on pasta and call that Italian food.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Shouldn't that be the mindset every year with recruiting?

I know right? This isn't the NBA where you sometimes need to plan for years in advance, consider draft position mid season, manage the salary cap etc.

In CBB, you get a constant influx of new talent. And the pool from which your fishing is freakin huge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr