It’s Braylon Mullins Week | Page 5 | The Boneyard

It’s Braylon Mullins Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just throwing this out there for the ha ha's....

Someone on an IU board posted last night that he spoke to a guy tonight that "speaks to Braylon's dad often". He said he talked to the dad a few days ago and that "IU is the front runner" and that the kid "wants to stay home".

:D

Reaction Score
I'm planning on being happy tonight but its not over till its over, and even then the check needs to clear

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

Someone on an IU board posted last night that he spoke to a guy tonight that "speaks to Braylon's dad often". He said he talked to the dad a few days ago and that "IU is the front runner" and that the kid "wants to stay home".

Well, if it was on the internet it must be true.

Reaction Score

It’s probably an undercover Purdue fan trying to get a rise ;).

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Trilly also just got Nik Khamenia wrong today. Gif’d UCLA and he committed to Duke. So he isn’t perfect.

Does he take information that everyone has and charges a fee for the information?

Reaction Score

Braylon, if you are not reading the boneyard, first of all you should be.
Secondly, do you want to come to UCONN, win a national championship in front of the most fanatical fans in college, then develop the skills to become an NBA lottery pick and sail off into the sunset with millions of dollars, or .... stay home. You pick.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Side note - Speaking to an IU guy, found out a Hoosier is a local made up word for “whose ears?” As in ears of corn. We win on mascots as the ultimate tipping point.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

The Dad has been starting to follow UConn fans on the socials. I haven't heard reports of his doing similar with IU fans. I just can't believe the guy would go to all the trouble just to troll.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Every time I read the title of this thread, I automatically go to: and we're just living in it...hopefully.

Reaction Score
he's a better athlete than cam, a lot more explosive
Yeah, that's fair.

Spencer is probably headier (he's like 99.9th percentile in that category), but a sturdier, below-the-rim guy. Mullins isn't filled out as much, but is more athletic. But they fill a similar niche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowlingDawg

Top Bottom