It’s Braylon Mullins Week | Page 3 | The Boneyard

It’s Braylon Mullins Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Let’s stop comparing to Cam, he was one of a kind. The kid was as driven and cerebral a player as we’ve had, and no freshman is going to be that. Let’s not lose site of how old he was. The BY LOVES comping. Reality is all these kids are their own players and have their own unique skillset.

Mullins is as good a fit for the system as this class has to offer, and likely why he’s coming. If anything he’ll probably feel a little closer to a shorter Liam. Both are/were considered best shooter in their class.

Reaction Score
The Celtics last season shot 35 three pointers adjusted to a 40 min game--and are said to aim for more this year--at 39%.
UConn shot 24 three's/game at 36%; is there a trend toward more, and does Danny's recruiting reflect that? Lots of sharpshooters.

Reaction Score
So are we feeling 100% confident here? I've felt really good the last couple weeks but always get slightly nervy closer to the date. I don't LOVE the fact that he's doing the announcement in his high school gym which will most likely be packed with lifelong Indiana fans. Am I overthinking this?

Reaction Score
Braylon Mullins should be announcing his decision at E.O. Smith high school instead of his own high school. He's clearly not going to UConn.
Not saying this smart . But he doesn’t have to do it at his high school either. Reibe didn’t.

Reaction Score
So are we feeling 100% confident here? I've felt really good the last couple weeks but always get slightly nervy closer to the date. I don't LOVE the fact that he's doing the announcement in his high school gym which will most likely be packed with lifelong Indiana fans. Am I overthinking this?
Him announcing at his HS where he'll have a bunch of friends, classmates, etc doesn't raise any red flags to me.

Reaction Score
99%

Trilly > UConn. He’ll sent his tweet tomorrow morning.

Every tea leave there is to read says UConn. IU fans have effectively given up. He and his dad have started following a bunch of UConn players, etc in last couple days (and not IU).

If anything the view was if he was doing announcement favorable to IU would have done it earlier in the day when all the students were still there. While there are some bitter IU fans many are happy for him and get it, more concerned with Woodson.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
Great shooter, exciting prospect. Looking forward to him hitting a ton of 3s. Expecting a "more athletic Cam Spencer" is ridiculous. Wildly undersells how good Cam was last year.
Reminds me of Jordan Hawkins with a much better handle.

JerseyAlum

St. Anthony's Fan; UConn tennis alum
Reaction Score
We just need to wait a little longer than 20 min.
Seinfeld had a great joke about people quoting '20 minutes' meaning there is no such thing and is code for anytime. Who is truthful when saying "be there in 20 min?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore

Top Bottom