It’s Braylon Mullins Week | Page 2 | The Boneyard

It’s Braylon Mullins Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Amazing they know our starters before game 1. Also amazing they convinced themselves that Liam isn’t a lottery pick next year, when every d—- lottery prediction has him top 12. Lastly, they think solo isn’t an NBA guy based on the same game that convinced them Liam isn’t NBA guy, where Solo was amazing. The bias on these guys blinds them.

Reaction Score
It was just a joke. The IU basketball team has sucked for a while. I can't imagine that Woodson will be there much longer. I can't believe he's made it this long. Cignetti is a hell of a football coach and I assume he'll be gone from IU soon enough. But if I'm IU I'd use a bunch of that B10 money to give him a huge raise and keep him around for a while.
They have an amazing front court this year, should make the tournament even with woodson coaching them down

Reaction Score
As always, take with a grain of salt, but he’s been following almost everyone on the current UConn roster and staff.
His dad also reposted Tom Moores URI postgame video breakdown of UConn’s offense that gave a breakdown of players performances and expectations.
The report at the end of Braylon’s recruitment was the Mullins family loved the UConn coaching staff and offensive system so the dad has obviously been wired in to UConn Bball after they announced the commitment date.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
His dad also reposted Tom Moores URI postgame video breakdown of UConn’s offense that gave a breakdown of players performances and expectations.
The report at the end of Braylon’s recruitment was the Mullins family loved the UConn coaching staff and offensive system so the dad has obviously been wired in to UConn Bball after they announced the commitment date.
His Dad followed my UConn twitter fan account this morning

Reaction Score
Having a good year, but they’re definitely not a football school, lol. That coach is doing a nice job and will b-line to the next big job once the season is in the bag. Indiana as much as Kentucky and UNC, is a hoops first school and will always be one.
Ditto with Kansas. We’d probably kick their butts in football.

Reaction Score
I know the composite is a more valid measuring stick at the top end of the rankings where the same guys are in the rankings of each of the services. But in 24/7's eyes, Mullins would be our highest recruit at #16 and the last 5* in their rankings. In the team rankings of recruiting class ranks, do they use composite or just their own 24/7?

Reaction Score
Finkelstein's writeup on 247 makes Mullins sound like a Cam Spencer clone:
  • one of the best shooters in the country...in transition, off the dribble, or off screens
  • good feel for the game, solid passer, dangerous cutter, efficient around the lane
  • good positional size at 6'5, clear toughness and confidence
  • active hands defensively, competitive with a scrappy mentality, sticks his nose in on the boards

This guy would be an incredible fit.

Reaction Score
I know the composite is a more valid measuring stick at the top end of the rankings where the same guys are in the rankings of each of the services. But in 24/7's eyes, Mullins would be our highest recruit at #16 and the last 5* in their rankings. In the team rankings of recruiting class ranks, do they use composite or just their own 24/7?
They use composite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore