It’s Braylon Mullins Week | Page 8 | The Boneyard

It’s Braylon Mullins Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
s-l1600.webp
Something about the red with the husky pup just doesn’t sit right with me.

Reaction Score
It's getting to the point where they're now attacking Braylon's family as well
v9c6C0K.png

26KEXzP.png
It isn't a negative, but from casual observation it seems that Braylon's father has been "the voice" of his recruitment. But I get no sense that he is involved in the final decision (I doubt he is advising his son not to go to Indiana, but to play a plane ride away in Connecticut).

Reaction Score
You guys want to laugh?

I bet stuff like this makes Braylon and his family even more comfortable with choosing UConn. And by the way, don’t like 2026s and 2027s won’t notice crap like this. And some Yarders think THIS fanbase can be toxic. ROFL

awy

Reaction Score
in the span of a few months this staff have been surgical in swooping on their priority targets and getting them. not all of it is the championship halo. they've done the work selling a credible vision carried by basketball ideas. braylon is foregoing a lot of NIL to pursue this vision and the rest of our recruits are similarly dedicated to just basketball and being better. this positive vision is imo more worthy of being talked about than fanbase squabbling.

gotta stay on message and spread the kidn of propaganda hurley wants to see.

Reaction Score
I don't believe the boneyard was this toxic last year when a certain young man picked Duke over UConn, and as we know emotions can push some to the edge of a cliff. But I could be wrong in my assessment of my fellow boneyard members.

Reaction Score
The problem is back in the day it was John Mike, Joe, Doug, Pete, Jim and now it is Acaden, Antonbaron, Mercuious, etc.
Of course the positive is you don't actually have to know how to spell any name, you just literally have to look at the spelling on the internet and then type the same letters in the same order. Thoughts and prayers.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

CL82

Reaction Score
What is it with Boneyarders butchering players and recruits names? Is it that hard to look them up? Or is it lazy spell checking after voice texting their posts?
Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

Reaction Score
That’s really sick. We lost many in state stars to more prominent programs for decades. Join the club Indiana. You haven’t been relevant since 1987.
Come on now. Let's not be sore winners.
IU is plenty relevant and will continue to be going forward. It's just that their bar was set very high by General Knight and it's tough to reach that super high level. They are good program just not a National Championship level program at the moment. Things can change quickly. UCONN Nation knows this very well.

CL82

Reaction Score
Yeah, and we acted the same exact way towards Cooper when he chose Duke. We're no better.
Mmm... did "we" though?

Last edited:

awy

Reaction Score
Come on now. Let's not be sore winners.
IU is plenty relevant and will continue to be going forward. It's just that their bar was set very high by General Knight and it's tough to reach that super high level. They are good program just not a National Championship level program at the moment. Things can change quickly. UCONN Nation knows this very well.
nah they simply suck right now and will continue to suck unless they do serious work to revamp the program. nice fanbase and NIL though.

Reaction Score
nah they simply suck right now and will continue to suck unless they do serious work to revamp the program. nice fanbase and NIL though.
Posts like this don’t make them a sympathetic figure.

Attachments

• F82AB919-871F-46C7-863C-6D9DBA9060A9.jpeg
    F82AB919-871F-46C7-863C-6D9DBA9060A9.jpeg
    125.4 KB · Views: 176
Reaction Score
They’ll probably end up with Brad Stevens at some point. They’ll be his end of career reclamation project.

Reaction Score
they are pretty delusional and don't seem to know a lot about college bb or basketball in general.
Some are great and knowledgeable. Some are like this. Most fanbases of programs that have had a history of success probably are similar. But it’s worth pointing stuff like this out to those that view the BY as a “toxic place” or outside of the norm. There’s good and not so good takes found most anyplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowlingDawg

Top Bottom