Impact transfers (spring 2019) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Impact transfers (spring 2019)

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Are these really "impact" transfers though?
I'm referring specifically to Stephenson, not the Yale transfer.

"Impact" is subjective and open to interpretation. Criteria were stated in OP. Stephenson averaged 13 ppg in 2016-17.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Indiana's announcement on Patterson:

Why not request a waiver? So you only get a waiver if you transfer *to* Notre Dame, but not *from*?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
As per Raoul, Taja Cole to Virginia Tech.
I only remember seeing her play a couple of times other than against Mississippi State. However I would have thought she would have been able to transfer to a bigger program than that.

Reaction Score
I only remember seeing her play a couple of times other than against Mississippi State. However I would have thought she would have been able to transfer to a bigger program than that.
She didn’t get a lot of minutes at Louisville, didn’t have a big impact at Georgia imo. Virginia Tech might be the best place to go where she can make an impact and also have a really good coach.

Reaction Score
She will be playing very close to home.

Reaction Score
The real USC :cool::p:D;)

Wow...thats a surprise.

She obviously went there for academics because Southern Cal would be lucky to finish in the top half of the PAC next year...

Oh and had she committed to the REAL USC she would’ve had a better chance at a championship :D;):cool:

Plebe

Reaction Score
Huge get for Mark Trakh. USC's roster was decimated by graduation (Mazyck, the elder Moore) and no fewer than 6 out-transfers. Kayla Overbeck and Shalexxus Aaron were their only significant returners. Watts will almost certainly be their best player by far.

That whittles my list of impact transfers down to a final 10, with Minyon Moore ostensibly the most valuable among them. Te'a Cooper is a bit of a wildcard, while Mimi Collins and Shaina Pellington have major upside.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Huge get for Mark Trakh. USC's roster was decimated by graduation (Mazyck, the elder Moore) and no fewer than 6 out-transfers. Kayla Overbeck and Shalexxus Aaron were their only significant returners. Watts will almost certainly be their best player by far.

That whittles my list of impact transfers down to a final 10, with Minyon Moore ostensibly the most valuable among them. Te'a Cooper is a bit of a wildcard, while Mimi Collins and Shaina Pellington have major upside.

Any other impact guards? If Te’a does in fact want to go to Baylor what’s taking her so long to announce? I’m thinking Mulkey turned that down. I’m thinking Pellington goes to A&M, not sure about Collins.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
She obviously went there for academics because Southern Cal would be lucky to finish in the top half of the PAC next year...

Oh and had she committed to the REAL USC she would’ve had a better chance at a championship :D;):cool:

Perhaps she just wanted to follow in the footsteps of the former Chancellor... who resigned in January and is now the president of Southern Cal :cool::p Its always good to see a female player interested in academics. Just looked on her page... and says her major was Public Policy... and Chapel Hill doesnt have a Master's program in that field.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Texas Tech**.

Bah. I forgot she was sitting this year.

Let’s try that again...

What is Shug Dickson who spent two years at Tulsa then transferred to Texas Tech but sat out and is now going to Missouri?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom