Impact transfers (spring 2019) | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Impact transfers (spring 2019)

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I'm just now noticing this announcement from a few days ago:

Dufficy, who played three seasons for Utah State, earned Mountain West All-Conference honors after a junior campaign where she averaged 15.8 points and 10.3 rebounds per game with 19 double-doubles.

A two-time Mountain West All-Conference performer, Dufficy chose Mizzou over Duke, Syracuse and Utah. She will sit out the 2019-20 season due to transfer requirements and will have one season of eligibility remaining.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Another one bites the dust.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Huge news for those recruiting Caitlin Clark, because that opens things up much more for her at ND. I think Peoples will be pretty good for them this year. They also have Marta Sniezek.

Still, this is stunning news especially at this late date. What happened?

She's on the USA U19 team.

Reaction Score

Interesting that two players who were expected to play a big role for ND are now gone. The timing is very strange, I wonder if something more specific transpired.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Interesting that two players who were expected to play a big role for ND are now gone. The timing is very strange, I wonder if something more specific transpired.

It's being discussed in the transfer thread on the main forum.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

Maybe she will "ahem" land at Louisville. :rolleyes:

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
So a kid from New York leaves Notre Dame and lots of playing time next season to transfer to Texas A&M. She'll likely have to sit out a year too. That's a head-scratcher.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
:p I see no lie in your post

Thanks for posting the food events of the month. National Fried Chicken day immediately caught my eye and things could get very interesting on this board on National Tequila Day! :p

Reaction Score
Thanks for posting the food events of the month. National Fried Chicken day immediately caught my eye and things could get very interesting on this board on National Tequila Day! :p
Yes, thanks @triaddukefan - National Tequila Day is on my birthday (Coincidence? I think not!) And don't forget July 11 National Mojito Day, July 14 National Grand Marnier Day, July19 National Daiquiri Day, and July 27 National Scotch Day...

Reaction Score
Prepping for the early departure of Chennedy I see;):rolleyes:
Blair wants Carter to play more at the 2 guard. The only incoming freshman is McKinzie Green, a PG. After Wilson had her knee injury, Carter started at the 2 with Sham Washington starting at the 1.

Not saying Carter might not leave early, though.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Yes, thanks @triaddukefan - National Tequila Day is on my birthday (Coincidence? I think not!) And don't forget July 11 National Mojito Day, July 14 National Grand Marnier Day, July19 National Daiquiri Day, and July 27 National Scotch Day...

Ha... Ive never had any of those. I see people talking about Mojitos.. and I looked them up... and it seemed interesting. .... maybe I'll try one out on the 11th.

Blair wants Carter to play more at the 2 guard. The only incoming freshman is McKinzie Green, a PG. After Wilson had her knee injury, Carter started at the 2 with Sham Washington starting at the 1.

Not saying Carter might not leave early, though.

I sure hope she stays.... I wanna see her play in person down in Durham sometime in the fall of 2020.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom