If Edsall gets fired, who's on short list of potential HC? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

If Edsall gets fired, who's on short list of potential HC?

Reaction Score
No more on the cheap, please. Sell veggies @roadside stand. Sell off some property. I don’t know where to get the money! We have supposedly well educated professors at the school of finance put them to work. Figure it out. No more on the cheap. But be smart no more Disco or PP @nd no more reruns.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
No more on the cheap, please. Sell veggies @roadside stand. Sell off some property. I don’t know where to get the money! We have supposedly well educated professors at the school of finance put them to work. Figure it out. No more on the cheap. But be smart no more Disco or PP @nd no more reruns.
The $17mm to get back to the Big East seems pretty easy to come by.

Reaction Score
Let's think of the positives for a prospective coach:
  1. Division 1 football program, from a state flagship university, with a history of success
  2. Name recognition (primarily from other sports, but still)
  3. Located near NYC, Boston, and Hartford/New Haven markets and an international airport
  4. Great on-campus facilities
  5. Fan base that loves a winner and will come back if winning returns
A closer can sell this package to a new coach. No coffee for AD Dave until he closes!

AD Dave is a white flag bearer, no pride in the school’s gifted athletes! No sehors’s male parts! He has got to got to. If he hadn’t offered Disco a new contract then had to fire him we wouldn’t be In This bind.

Reaction Score
The $17mm to get back to the Big East seems pretty easy to come by.
it is fromfunds that UConn is owed by the AAC from funds fro the conference shares . $5 million +$5+million and some money coming this year also (I think)

Reaction Score
You get what you pay for.

Not true, PP and Diaco made good money and set fire to the place. Even the 1 million Edsall is getting is much more than most coaches in the MAC and most of those teams would whip us.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Has anyone noticed how much our non revenue Olympic sports m&w soccer,etc has gone downhill since all this killing of the fb team? Even field hockey .
The down slide of football has nothing to do with the soccer teams
Both programs flourished when football was not a big draw
It's the schedule and more particularly the AAC- terrible soccer conference
The OBE and the NBE is much better and it will help recruitment
The Field Hockey, both ice hockey and baseball are doing just fine during recent years
How many NCs has the field hockey team won recently?????

Reaction Score
Field Hockey is still great. They lost 2 games on the road to top 10 teams and have beaten several ranked teams. Women's Soccer started going down hill over 10 years ago. The head coach simply failed to keep it as one of the top programs on his way to retirement. AD Dave's hiring of his assistant was a white flag on that program. Men's soccer seems to have had a dramatic drop off corresponding to leaving the Big East for the AAC in recent years. All the men's hockey addicts assure me Cavanaugh always is a year or 2 away. I stopped buying that when they allowed a goal in the final seconds of a period for the 86th time. Women's Lacrosse went 2-14 last year. Recent struggles of football and men's hoop well documented with the hope Hurley is the answer for the basketball. There is no good answers for football.

But yeah it is noticeable to those that choose to notice it.

A long time "insider" has told me repeatedly that Cavanaugh will be a star.......not so sure.

Reaction Score
I would take the job for 200k, since that would be a significant pay raise for me! The left over money would go to make sure that we paid our coordinators an average FBS salary. Not kidding.

And I would also wear short sleeves during cold games. Just sayin'...

Are you fat enough to wear short sleeves in cold weather?

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
I would take the job for 200k, since that would be a significant pay raise for me! The left over money would go to make sure that we paid our coordinators an average FBS salary. Not kidding.

And I would also wear short sleeves during cold games. Just sayin'...
Interview at 2,bring the short sleeves the interview will be in a cold storage facility

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Here’s my short list... plus add in ANY P5 HC who is fired after this season, minus Addazio.
B57F3488-0849-4221-8D4C-3211E61AE135.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom