Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 128 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yup. All 5 of my top guys are saying uk.

Hope they are wrong but not looking good.

Local ,regional, and national guys say uk.
Did you tell Kevin Ollie....he might be interested to know that he wasted his time for 2+ years.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Yup. All 5 of my top guys are saying uk.

Hope they are wrong but not looking good.

Local ,regional, and national guys say uk.
Really just tired of this dllcking around not just to us which doesn't matter but to Ollie and the team. The six months have deflated any excitement both negatively and positively.

Reaction Score
Did you tell Kevin Ollie....he might be interested to know that he wasted his time for 2+ years.

You know he's just passing on what he's hearing. Just because it's nit what we want to hear no point killing the messenger. 99 will tell you quickly hit could be wrong and I hope it is.

H

huskymagic

People why would Calimari visit Hami for an in-home visit 2 days after his official there unless he didn't feel like Hami was swayed by his BS. Since then we hadn't heard anything about Ollie doing anything regarding Hami and Arizona visit was cancelled and he didn't commit immediately to Kentucky. Why would a top prospect want to sit out half-a year and then play next year. He could stay in high school and wait until the summer to commit to Kentucky if he wanted to do that or could have attended the combine and gotten further feedback whether he would have been a first round pick or to attend College.

P.S. HAMI COMMIT BRING HAMMER TIME BACK TO STORRS!!!

Reaction Score
Heard another source that hami or his camp has not said no to the uconn staff yet

C

Chief00

Heard another source that hami or his camp has not said no to the uconn staff yet

Usually if you are saying yes, the yes school knows in advance. Having said that - I think some of the National guys may be projecting information a couple days old.

Reaction Score
Is there going to be a live stream? I haven't heard.

I am seriously, seriously hoping this is an epic troll job by hami in calipari and the ridiculous media machine. I really want to know if these guys feel creepy following high schoolers every move for a living

Edit: just realized how hypocritical of me that is hahah

Reaction Score
Is that normal?

more common on recruits in 75 plus ranking so they can play schools against each other and or get a last minute better school to jump in. top 10 kid picks which school they want to go not the other way around in most cases

Reaction Score
You know he's just passing on what he's hearing. Just because it's nit what we want to hear no point killing the messenger. 99 will tell you quickly hit could be wrong and I hope it is.
Apologies to husky99 if seemed like I was being snarky to him for the info...appreciate what he passes along....I am (like most of us) just tired of this process especially since it seems like we are on the wrong side of the desired outcome. Diallo (within his rights) has dragged this out just a little too long so of course rumors are rampant.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Longtimers agree or disagree- Billy Curley saying no to us was worse than Diallo saying no.

I think Curley not coming was worse than this.

Reaction Score
Apologies to husky99 if seemed like I was being snarky to him for the info...appreciate what he passes along....I am (like most of us) just tired of this process especially since it seems like we are on the wrong side of the desired outcome.

All good. I was just playing

Reaction Score
No real surprise if it's UK. Once Squid got involved it became the men against the boys. Also, if he picks UK, I hope posters will refrain from personal attacks against the kid.

Reaction Score
People why would Calimari visit Hami for an in-home visit 2 days after his official there unless he didn't feel like Hami was swayed by his BS. Since then we hadn't heard anything about Ollie doing anything regarding Hami and Arizona visit was cancelled and he didn't commit immediately to Kentucky. Why would a top prospect want to sit out half-a year and then play next year. He could stay in high school and wait until the summer to commit to Kentucky if he wanted to do that or could have attended the combine and gotten further feedback whether he would have been a first round pick or to attend College.

P.S. HAMI COMMIT BRING HAMMER TIME BACK TO STORRS!!!
Maybe the visits are to make it harder for Ham to change his mind. I really don't care anymore.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I have to be honest; if we didn't need a player so badly, this is the type of kid that I would tell to get lost.

If you need this much "love", I'm guessing you're probably not a team-first kind of guy. Unfortunately, we can't continue to have 2 of our guards continue to play 40 per game each...

Reaction Score
I have to be honest; if we didn't need a player so badly, this is the type of kid that I would tell to get lost.

If you need this much "love", I'm guessing you're probably not a team-first kind of guy. Unfortunately, we can't continue to have 2 of our guards continue to play 40 per game each...

He is not going to play this spring anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom