Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 124 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

LOL. Calhoun owed his employment at the university to certain people in my camp. By the transitive property, you owe your years of sniffing the boots of NBA players to my people as well.

You perceiving me as saying his age and health make him less likely to be as effective as he was in his prime? That's because you sport a pair of bizarre emotional blinders prohibiting you from engaging in any honest discussion on the issue. It's why you spend most of your time here taking potshots at the current staff, the athletic department, and the university administration. You are a dude who is obsessed with Calhoun, not a UConn fan.

I read your post and quite frankly I don't even understand your point. Seems like you are saying Calhoun owes his success to you and your bros. That's really nuts - Confirmed.
Say what you want - I can't say enough good things about Calhoun! As for KO - I consider him a friend. I don't have time for your shade now - bigger things to do.

Reaction Score
I read your post and quite frankly I don't even understand your point.
What a shock.

The point he was making is that you aren't a fan of UConn; you are a Calhoun fanboy. You continue to follow UConn because the basketball team is his baby.

Not that there's anything necessarily wrong with that.

Note that I don't completely agree with him. IMO you show up on the football forum more than a pure JC fanboy would.

C

Chief00

What a shock.

You aren't a UConn fan; you are a Calhoun fanboy. You continue to follow UConn because the basketball team is his baby.

Not that there's anything necessarily wrong with that
I am going to have to shutdown for the night on BY but seriously I don't honestly know how I would separate Calhoun from this program - he built it - the rest of us can only maintain it or screw it up.

Reaction Score
What chief is doing is pretending he's going to NYC to talk to hami. I'd bet my bottom dollar. If hami manages to commit to UCONN it's because of chief and he'll be a godsend once again.

Dear lord

C

Chief00

Help me out
When Calhoun said one was a BSer but did not know it and the other BS and knew it but BS anyways - which one was Pitino and which one was Calipari?

C

Chief00

What chief is doing is pretending he's going to NYC to talk to hami. I'd bet my bottom dollar. If hami manages to commit to UCONN it's because of chief and he'll be a godsend once again.

Dear lord
If you can pull it off - turning the tide is all yours

Reaction Score
Help me out
When Calhoun said one was a BSer but did not know it and the other BS and knew it but BS anyways - which one was Pitino and which one was Calipari?

Aren't they one in the same?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I am going to have to shutdown for the night on BY but seriously I don't honestly know how I would separate Calhoun from this program - he built it - the rest of us can only maintain it or screw it up.

Some of us are third-generation fans whose families have been attending games since Hugh Greer was the coach. We were watching Dee Rowe in the Yankee Conference and moaning about Perno squandering talent while you were hobnobbing it on Huntington Ave. We were here long before you were aware of UConn having a basketball team, and we will stick around long after Glen Miller drives you away.

You have this strange thing with people "not showing Calhoun enough respect", like Bob Diaco offering pizza at a basketball game, or me repeatedly calling Calhoun the greatest coach of all time multiple times yet refusing to admit he can walk on water and bench-press 600 lbs simultaneously. It's to the point where doing anything -- anything -- slightly different from Calhoun's way is "screwing the program up". That's not rational, and neither are you. Have fun continuing to talk bad on the program.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
No he cant do that.

But Ive seen him chew gum, spit, grab a player by the collar and drop an on a ref in one second lapse.

#JCSuperman

You omitted "waving off an assistant's suggestion to go into a 2-3 zone."

Why do you hate Calhoun so much?

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Sorry, I'm not like Jeffery Dahmer;)
What a great idea that was leaving ships open and giving them to walkons - who if ever they would be used in non garbage minutes it would be this year.
Aren't you out of pocket again?

I know your theory on filling ships. My point is that going after HD cost us nothing

Reaction Score
Grasping at straws here... but wonder what Rodney's not talking about?

What else would it be if it isn't Diallo related? How often does Rodney make cryptic twitter posts? And if it is Diallo related, it seems to be in a positive way.

C

Chief00

Help me out
Can't anybody answer this now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22