GoT Season Seven | Page 41 | The Boneyard

GoT Season Seven

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
So what. So she likes power. So does just about everyone else. Shes not abusing the power. Shes isn't doing anything stupid with the power. Why is it so horrible that she admires power?

She isn't even wrongfully grasping for it. She let Jon be in charge and now that hes gone she is taking over just as he asked.

Sansa has changed. Deal with it. She made a lot of great points in her argument with Arya and definitely won that exchange.

Nope. She is still thinking about how she can undercut Jon. Arya knows it and is calling her on it. Sansa hasnt changed. She just has some scars that have calloused her true being.

Reaction Score
Nope. She is still thinking about how she can undercut Jon. Arya knows it and is calling her on it. Sansa hasnt changed. She just has some scars that have calloused her true being.

What has happened to indicate that she is thinking of undercutting Jon?

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
If anything she acknowledges that Jon is better at it. She's trying to hold everything together until he gets back.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
At her core she still has the same naked ambition and ego for being in charge. Thats why Arya keeps saying to her " Youre thinking it"
Arya says that because the last time they spent time together, she was the naive little girl that she remembers. Arya has no idea what Sansa has been through since.

Reaction Score
so Littlefinger got Brienne to clear out so that Sansa has no one looking over her (except him)?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Let's use our dragons to fly away and escape from the guy throwing lances at a rate of about 1 per 5 minutes when dragonfire and a flying dragon is the one thing that could kill him at the present moment and we've just discussed how killing him could completely end the march of the dead and solve the central plot problem of next season's 6 episodes

Biggest plot hole going. They coulda warded that one off by have an ice spear gatling gone of sorts (lol) or at least all the white walkers tossing endless spears in succession.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
so Littlefinger got Brienne to clear out so that Sansa has no one looking over her (except him)?

This did confuse me. The preceding conversation was that Brienne would defend Sansa and Arya. Does this mean that Sansa doesn't want her around to defend Arya or that she doesn't want her around to muck up their rouse?

intlzncster

Reaction Score
The critiques of why they've done to this show are endless.

6+ seasons of being warned about a harsh winter.and Dany flies around in an light wool autumn jacket.

God, what have they done to this show?!

Designer wool autumn jacket no less. Tho riding on the dragon is like having heated seats in your car I imagine

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Biggest plot hole going. They coulda warded that one off by have an ice spear gatling gone of sorts (lol) or at least all the white walkers tossing endless spears in succession.

I'm ok if the NK is the only ice speed chucker. What is hard to abide is not shooting the one on the ground right in front of you. The screwed up the set design which caused a lot of these story problems.

A larger more complex expanse of the ice land would have made this more palatable.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
To be fair, Dany doesn't know that killing him will wipe out the other wites. I'm sure it will come up in battle strategy meetings next episode.

Fair enough, but it's standard practice to take out the leader(s). It would have appeared easy as pie to do so from her vantage point.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I don't think dragon fire kills the Knight King. He just walks through the stuff. He needs to be killed the way he was made.

Magic? Ain't not children of the forest around anymore in the show iirc

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Arya says that because the last time they spent time together, she was the naive little girl that she remembers. Arya has no idea what Sansa has been through since.

Arya is looking like a dumbdumb right now and it's annoying. I thought she became cleverereer in her training. Able to read people and situations. #SAD

intlzncster

Reaction Score

Biggest feather in August's cap right now. Sansa's backers caught with pants down. #sansaisdumb

I legitimately thought of August during that scene. New he was loving it.

giphy.gif

intlzncster

Reaction Score
This did confuse me. The preceding conversation was that Brienne would defend Sansa and Arya. Does this mean that Sansa doesn't want her around to defend Arya or that she doesn't want her around to muck up their rouse?

No, it means Sansa is a moron. Stupid is as stupid does.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I rate a Bran Reveal as more likely than Play Acting right now. His complete absence in the penultimate episode means he will have a good amount of story time in the finale.

I think Bran is going to reveal quite a lot in episode 7. Anyone up for a Dany visit to Winterfell? Gotta bring the new girlfriend home to meet the family, only to find out she's your aunt, and your half sisters are your cousins. If Arya goes to see Bran, Littlefinger is a dead man.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Why is Dany on a boat now?

Why didnt she ride the Dragon back to DragonStone? Wouldnt that be safer? Why do they make such a big deal of her needing to be safe all the time and then put her in a more dangerous position?

dumb.

Wants to schtoop Jon. #inheat

intlzncster

Reaction Score
If you cant screw on a Dragon you are not a true Targaryen. God you are such a noob. You are also an apologist for mediocrity.

LOL we watched scene by scene rapings of continuity and story telling integrity last night and pretty much all season.We are asked to suspend our disbelief in a way over the top manner. And you want to draw the line of "realism" at "Derp I dont think you can screw on the back of a dragon, herpy derp" .

This, sadly, goes to show that GRR, while infuriatingly slow and meandering, knows how to right a mutherf@$^ing story. Showrunners know how to blow s@$t up.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I have toyed with the notion they are play acting, but it is completely believable that two sisters who despised each other as children revert back to children in their adult relationship. People don't have just one personality. They live multiple roles with different people throughout their lives and become the person they used to be upon reunions.

Arya and Sansa hated each other, and Arya always felt like she was judged harshly by others in comparison to Sansa. Then she watches her father die and shows up at the Riverlands to see her family army slaughtered right after her mother and brother died. I imagine psychologists would label that childhood trauma. And yet you and everyone else think she will just have a magical relationship as an adult with the sister she despised.

What's more believable---a well adjusted faceless killer or a faceless killer with childhood issues? Anyone?

Then she watches her father die and shows up at the Riverlands to see her family army slaughtered right after her mother and brother died. I imagine psychologists would label that childhood trauma. And yet you and everyone else think she will just have a magical relationship as an adult with the sister she despised.

So basically, her faceless man training wasn't all that good. It was supposed to be mental over everything. #FacelessFail

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Sansa is a terrible, terrible human being. Always has been. She was terrible to her whole family growing up. A spoiled whiny (insert the Hounds favorite word that begins with a C***)

Don't pull punches. She's a c$%t.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score

Did you even watch the early episodes this season where she was undercutting Jon in front of all the Northern Lords?

Reaction Score
That's how they were created? This is a zombie trope. #sad

I am sure there was magic involved too, but a knife in the heart is like Mount Doom's fire is to Sauron's Ring. It is the forge for creation and destruction.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom