GoT Season Seven | Page 19 | The Boneyard

GoT Season Seven

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Bran is annoying.

I felt that way until he made a point of reminded Sansa about the pounding she took on her wedding night.

Now I'm a fan

August_West

Reaction Score
You're a bad person.

My hatred for Sansa is all consuming.

Plus I didn't remind her. Bran did.

Also back on point. Bran is asking for Jon because he wants to tell him he's a Targaryen, right?

I liked the dragon stone scenes this week and agree with Nelson about not having Jon bend the knee. But there was something painful about those scenes I don't think I'm a big fan of the way Danny is written and played right now

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score

Also back on point. Bran is asking for Jon because he wants to tell him he's a Targaryen, right?

I liked the dragon stone scenes this week and agree with Nelson about not having Jon bend the knee. But there was something painful about those scenes I don't think I'm a big fan of the way Danny is written and played right now
She spent a lot of seasons being "for the people" and now she's all "I've never met you but I demand you bend the knee". Would have liked her to handle the meeting with a little more savvy. Jon should have handled it better too.

Reaction Score

Daenerys has always sucked. She is a millstone wrapped around the neck of GOT. In the books too. Who wants to read about Danny going on a scavenger hunt across the ocean over and over and over?

August_West

Reaction Score
Tyrion is getting his ass handed to him.

Cersei outwitted him on the water and Jaime ate his lunch at casterly rock.

I thought tyrion was supposed to be the smart Lannister

Reaction Score

Meh. The ending is a foregone conclusion. The Lannisters are not going to be able to withstand the combined might of the other Houses, plus Unsullied and Dothraki and Dragons. The show is just reaching to try and make it look interesting and maybe to give tools like the Tully's a chance to participate.

Reaction Score
That episode was practically a montage of getting rid of unnecessary characters. We also got a montage and some exposition that Sansa is not stupid anymore, which was forced. Like Royce wouldn't know that the armor should have some protection from the cold. Why are the Knights of the Vale sticking around?

I think Littlefinger will do something to help out Sansa or the northmen more generally before he is killed.

I did like the exchange between Olenna and Jamie, but it bugs me that Olenna wouldn't have seen Tarly coming a mile away and made him a better deal. Maybe she just didn't care anymore.

At least we will get to see the Dothraki ride into battle, since the rest of Dany's allies are finished.

I actually liked the Dragonstone arc. It would have been kind of silly if Snow bent the knee or Dany signed up to fight White Walkers off the first meeting.

I would like to know why the Knights of the Vale are sticking around too, but to answer that you need to know what Littlefinger is plotting. His behavior is odd. The last time civil war broke out, he was beaming from camp to camp, meeting with all the players and brokering deals to his advantage. Now he is just . . . giving advice to Sansa.

No siree. Makes no sense.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I would like to know why the Knights of the Vale are sticking around too, but to answer that you need to know what Littlefinger is plotting. His behavior is odd. The last time civil war broke out, he was beaming from camp to camp, meeting with all the players and brokering deals to his advantage. Now he is just . . . giving advice to Sansa.

No siree. Makes no sense.
She's been giving him the cold shoulder but she should start realizing the power she has over him... lead him on then bite his head off, so to speak. He'd fall for it too. The power of the poose.

Reaction Score

Starting to wonder if Dany will start holding Tyrion responsible for any of these disasters

Reaction Score
She's been giving him the cold shoulder but she should start realizing the power she has over him... lead him on then bite his head off, so to speak. He'd fall for it too. The power of the poose.

She should just marry him and rule the Seven Kingdoms by his side. The thought of them hurting one another is too dreadful for my tender heart. I love them both so much.

Reaction Score

Fully disagree on Danny. She played a very complex character last night. She ordered a lord to bend the knee, he didn't, she could have just offed him, and instead she sort of ignored the impasse and moved on.

Reaction Score
Meh. The ending is a foregone conclusion. The Lannisters are not going to be able to withstand the combined might of the other Houses, plus Unsullied and Dothraki and Dragons. The show is just reaching to try and make it look interesting and maybe to give tools like the Tully's a chance to participate.

You would think that the ending was given away when Melisandre noted that Danny and Snow being together was the meeting of fire and ice, harking back to the name of the series. On the other hand, if the author and producers want to prank us, the head of the White Walkers could marry Cersei and they could kill everyone and rule together.

By the way -- Jamie seems to have gotten over his distaste for his sister's mass murder. Forgive and forget I always say.

Reaction Score
You would think that the ending was given away when Melisandre noted that Danny and Snow being together was the meeting of fire and ice, harking back to the name of the series. On the other hand, if the author and producers want to prank us, the head of the White Walkers could marry Cersei and they could kill everyone and rule together.

By the way -- Jamie seems to have gotten over his distaste for his sister's mass murder. Forgive and forget I always say.

All Cersei had to do was bend her knees!

Reaction Score

Much like the rest of the plot at this point, it's setting up for the eventual fall. Jamie will turn on her eventually, particularly now that he knows that she is responsible in some way for the deaths of all of his children as well as his father.

Reaction Score
Fully disagree on Danny. She played a very complex character last night. She ordered a lord to bend the knee, he didn't, she could have just offed him, and instead she sort of ignored the impasse and moved on.

She's getting really tiresome. Her whole bend your knee for me act doesn't jive with her whole servant leader/revolutionary liberator mo.

August_West

Reaction Score
Much like the rest of the plot at this point, it's setting up for the eventual fall. Jamie will turn on her eventually, particularly now that he knows that she is responsible in some way for the deaths of all of his children as well as his father.

Just like Sansa

Reaction Score

On your last point, blood runs deep.

August_West

Reaction Score
She's getting really tiresome. Her whole bend your knee for me act doesn't jive with her whole servant leader/revolutionary liberator mo.
Exactly. And there was no journey to it. Simply jumped from one to the other

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I couldn't tell if Jamie was angry with Euron for discussing sex with his sister or because he hadn't thought of using his finger like that. I am guessing the latter.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
For those scoring at home, the Targaryan/Stark side has Dothraki, a half man/half magic tree mystic that can see everything at once, the best assassin in the 7 kingdoms, and THREE SCALITOING DRAGONS, and they are still losing. They are the WORST.

I am off the fence. I want Cersei to win.

Reaction Score
For those scoring at home, the Targaryan/Stark side has Dothraki, a half man/half magic tree mystic that can see everything at once, the best assassin in the 7 kingdoms, and THREE SCALITOING DRAGONS, and they are still losing. They are the WORST.

I am off the fence. I want Cersei to win.

Lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom