GoT Season Seven | Page 13 | The Boneyard

GoT Season Seven

Reaction Score
And I think Rickon with his curly locks is actually Prettier.

giphy (20).gif

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
About that

sophie-turner-vanities-matthew-brookes.jpg

Alien neck.

That just proves everybody can look alright with a bit of makeup, enough talent behind the camera, and a splash of Photoshop. star before and afters are a scary thing to behold.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Alien neck.

That just proves everybody can look alright with a bit of makeup, enough talent behind the camera, and a splash of Photoshop. prom star before and afters are a scary thing to behold.

giphy (88).gif

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Alien neck.

That just proves everybody can look alright with a bit of makeup, enough talent behind the camera, and a splash of Photoshop. prom star before and afters are a scary thing to behold.

Uh huh. So find me a picture of Rickon looking that good. I'll be waiting. I'm not saying she's amazing, or even the best looking girl on the show, she's not. But she's a pretty young woman. Google her name in connection with bikini and you make come around. Those will be unretouched candids.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
giphy-downsized.gif

Can we paste August's face onto that guy?

I could. But none of you other noobs have the photoshop skillz. Sorry not sorry.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Sansa is either going to be really hot in her 40's or become a mess. I think it's her choice but right now, she looks high maintenance and no fun.

She has Danica Patrick level sex appeal. Not Danica herself who has negative sex appeal but real close.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Uh huh. So find me a picture of Rickon looking that good. I'll be waiting. I'm not saying she's amazing, or even the best looking girl on the show, she's not. But she's a pretty young woman. Google her name in connection with bikini and you make come around. Those will be unretouched candids.

Don't know about that Rickon call but

7eo535b.jpg

Reaction Score
So anyway... back to Season 7...

The Comicon trailer gives a whooole lot away, in a sense

Reaction Score
I feel stupid for not seeing Melisandre going to Khaleesi. And the clips of Euron have me really wondering what's up in the next handful of episodes.

Reaction Score
I feel stupid for not seeing Melisandre going to Khaleesi. And the clips of Euron have me really wondering what's up in the next handful of episodes.

Eagle-eye analysis which may spoil things that we aren't supposed to catch in real time with the naked eye.

Be warned

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom