GoT Season Seven | Page 14 | The Boneyard

GoT Season Seven

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Unfortunately it is looking like the plot leak from November/December was real and not fan fiction. Bummer.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Arya killed about 70 people in the opening scene of last week's episode for those scoring at home.

Reaction Score
John Snow combined for the dumbest and smartest decision of Episode Two, barring maybe one other. Smartest---leaving Sansa in charge. Dumbest---and most ungrateful I might add---attacking Littlefinger. What a dummie.

Potentially smartest move---Theon jumping at the end. Lol. He might finally have redeemed himself in my eyes. What a trip.

Reaction Score
What is Littlefinger's game? Why is he wasting his time in the North instead of ingratiating himself with Daenerys or moving against her?

Reaction Score
What is Littlefinger's game? Why is he wasting his time in the North instead of ingratiating himself with Daenerys or moving against her?
#FireBox

Reaction Score
#FireBox

Yeah, sure, but that's secondary at best. If it weren't, he would never have sold her to Ramsay. People underestimate my fiendish friend if they assume that is getting in his way.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Sansa alone in charge of the North is an obvious opportunity for him to have influence and maybe even real power... too bad she's his one blind spot... won't see it coming when she kills him.

Reaction Score
Sansa alone in charge of the North is an obvious opportunity for him to have influence and maybe even real power... too bad she's his one blind spot... won't see it coming when she kills him.

He already rules the Erie, and I don't see him caring to lead a fight against the dead. He has something going on that is yet to be revealed.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Jon Snow is still an idiot. Sansa will be a big improvement over his leadership, and I still think Sansa is an idiot.

Snow freaking out at Littlefinger was a little confusing. It almost feels like there was a few lines of dialogue that were cut out that would provide more context to Jon's reaction.

It was pretty cold when Nymeria reunited with Arya, and decided that Arya was too crazy.

Jumping off the ship was the smartest move Theon has made so far.

Is Euron a good guy now for killing two of the Sand Snakes?

Olenna was taking Dany and Tyrion to school, but they aren't listening.

How is Sam not busted yet for going rogue pretty much every chance he gets? The Citadel seems like the kind of place where someone would stand out if they went off the rails even a little.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I think I understand what Jon was doing in serving notice to Littlefinger. We'll need to see how it plays out. Could backfire. Had no choice but to leave Sansa in charge.

Theon almost "reeked out" for a minute. I found that entire attack utterly unbelievable. As in, less likely than the existence of dragons. At least they left the hot Sand Snake alive. They aren't stupid.

Dany and Tyrion just lost their Dornish army, and the ships to move their existing army to the mainland. I think it's dragon time. Olenna will get her wish.

Sam is clearly the best human being in the series. It's amazing that they have latex gloves, but no guns or electricity. I think his meddling goes unnoticed because they simply can't believe anyone would break the rules.

Reaction Score
Jon Snow is still an idiot. Sansa will be a big improvement over his leadership, and I still think Sansa is an idiot.

Snow freaking out at Littlefinger was a little confusing. It almost feels like there was a few lines of dialogue that were cut out that would provide more context to Jon's reaction.

It was pretty cold when Nymeria reunited with Arya, and decided that Arya was too crazy.

How is Sam not busted yet for going rogue pretty much every chance he gets? The Citadel seems like the kind of place where someone would stand out if they went off the rails even a little.

(1) Sam deserves to get grayscale.

(2) Why is cutting off grayscale some super secret treatment that Sam had to discover in a book? It, um, seems kinda like the first thing you would try. And why did Sam need to bring the book with him? "Cut it off" seems like simple directions.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I think I understand what Jon was doing in serving notice to Littlefinger. We'll need to see how it plays out. Could backfire. Had no choice but to leave Sansa in charge.

Theon almost "reeked out" for a minute. I found that entire attack utterly unbelievable. As in, less likely than the existence of dragons. At least they left the hot Sand Snake alive. They aren't stupid.

Dany and Tyrion just lost their Dornish army, and the ships to move their existing army to the mainland. I think it's dragon time. Olenna will get her wish.

Sam is clearly the best human being in the series. It's amazing that they have latex gloves, but no guns or electricity. I think his meddling goes unnoticed because they simply can't believe anyone would break the rules.

I think the ships were still going TO Dorne and hadn't picked up the army yet. The Dornish army is still there, it is just not clear who is in charge in Dorne.

I don't have a problem with Euron's attack. Ships rarely left sight of the shore in medieval times, so a large fleet heading south down the coast of Westeros would have gotten picked up by Euron's fleet. The advantage would go to whichever fleet saw the other fleet first. A night attack would be pretty crazy, and the losses would be massive, but the attackers would have a huge advantage and Euron's fleet was bigger anyway.

Dany also split her fleet, sending the Unsullied to Lannisport.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
How is Theon still alive? As far as minor characters go, he seems to avoid the GoT death cloud pretty well.

Jon dun messed up, leaving Sands in charge and messing with Little finger. Sansa was right for once, he should have sent someone else to Dragonstone saying with was too busy fighting the dead and of you wouldn't mknd putting your southern aristocratic egos aside he could use some help.

Littlefinger has to die like all the other villians right? Will Sansa poison him or will Arya take him out?

Anywho, Jon's message to Dani now has to be, you just got smoked by half of the iron born navy and your army is going to wilt at the first sign of winter. You have 3 dragons and a mountain of Dragonglass that we need to have any kingdom to fight over. Kill the army if the dead and you can rule everything in the south, just leave us alone.

Does all the fawning she's been eating up lately allow her to take it?

SubbaBub

Reaction Score

(2) Why is cutting off grayscale some super secret treatment that Sam had to discover in a book? It, um, seems kinda like the first thing you would try. And why did Sam need to bring the book with him? "Cut it off" seems like simple directions.

Yes, Sam does. After hearing about not even getting near atonement, Sam is all up in it.

I think the part where you skin the patient alive and then given them a full body massage was deemed not worth spreading the disease further to save those too far gone. When you are the Kings brother and your little girl has a mild case, that is something else.

SubbaBub

Reaction Score
I think the ships were still going TO Dorne and hadn't picked up the army yet. The Dornish army is still there, it is just not clear who is in charge in Dorne.

I don't have a problem with Euron's attack. Ships rarely left sight of the shore in medieval times, so a large fleet heading south down the coast of Westeros would have gotten picked up by Euron's fleet. The advantage would go to whichever fleet saw the other fleet first. A night attack would be pretty crazy, and the losses would be massive, but the attackers would have a huge advantage and Euron's fleet was bigger anyway.

Technically, there is no one in charge of Dorne.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score

I was under the impression that cutting off the grayscale was step 1... could be making that up though.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
He already rules the Erie, and I don't see him caring to lead a fight against the dead. He has something going on that is yet to be revealed.
Forgot about that. He's a big dummy for not just kicking it back in his cushy Erie throne. Wasting time with anything else most assuredly leads to death for him. Sansa is his blind spot...

Reaction Score
I was under the impression that cutting off the grayscale was step 1... could be making that up though.

For the sake of decent writing, I am making the same assumption. I still think numbnuts deserves to get grayscale. It's one thing to disregard the maesters to learn how to defeat Whitewalkers, to disregard the maesters to save Jorah Mormount and jeopardise your chances to learn how to defeat the Whitewalkers is a bridge too far. I look forward to seeing a big fat scaly blob wander the sets of GOT.

Reaction Score

Euron is still a bad guy because Ellaria Sand is still alive. When he kills her, all debts are paid.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score

I don't believe that we saw the full treatment. He cuts it off, then mixes a poultice of certain specified ingredients and applies it. Did everyone miss all the little bowls of things he had with him?

Reaction Score
How is Theon still alive? As far as minor characters go, he seems to avoid the GoT death cloud pretty well.

Jon dun messed up, leaving Sands in charge and messing with Little finger. Sansa was right for once, he should have sent someone else to Dragonstone saying with was too busy fighting the dead and of you wouldn't mknd putting your southern aristocratic egos aside he could use some help.

Littlefinger has to die like all the other villians right? Will Sansa poison him or will Arya take him out?

Anywho, Jon's message to Dani now has to be, you just got smoked by half of the iron born navy and your army is going to wilt at the first sign of winter. You have 3 dragons and a mountain of Dragonglass that we need to have any kingdom to fight over. Kill the army if the dead and you can rule everything in the south, just leave us alone.

Does all the fawning she's been eating up lately allow her to take it?

John's message to Daenerys is even simpler ---

"By what right do you claim to rule"?

"By right of blood succession. I am the daughter of Aegon Targaryean."

"So you believe in birthright succession"?

"Yes."

"Okay, well I am the son of Aegon's firstborn. The son of Rhygaer."

"Really"?

"Yup. You lose. John Snow wins again."

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score

Yes, they were going to Dorne. But between the fact that they have no ships to pick up the Dornish army and the Dorne leader is captive, I think Dany has lost Dorne's help. Best she can hope for is that Euron doesn't succeed in flipping them to Cersei's side.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom