Good ole Coach K | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Good ole Coach K

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Nate Oats needs to watch his mouth when he’s addressing one of the GOATS. Where’s Nate going to be in 10 years? This guy was coaching HS like 7 years ago and now resides in Alabama.

All that you point out about Nate Oats is meaningless - the guy has an opinion and expressed it. Since when is K a God and people like Nate have to "watch his mouth"?
K is a whiney egotistical RAT - he bad mouthed The Squid about one and done and then became a disciple of that recruiting discipline. Everyone talked about how he is such a great player development coach - before his one and dones his ability to coach players into the NBA for an extended period was very low.
The guy's usage of the back operation when the team was having an off season and then asking the NCAA to wipe the season from his record displays the ego and was pure BS.
I had respect for K until he started to show cracks in that goody two shoes exterior and is in this for him - not the players
Nothing anyone can say will change my mind
I do agree his record is impressive but so is The Squids and I have those two on the same shelf at this time.

Reaction Score
Nate Oats needs to watch his mouth when he’s addressing one of the GOATS. Where’s Nate going to be in 10 years? This guy was coaching HS like 7 years ago and now resides in Alabama

I didn’t hear Nate mention Jim Calhoun at all, did you?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
All that you point out about Nate Oats is meaningless - the guy has an opinion and expressed it. Since when is K a God and people like Nate have to "watch his mouth"?
K is a whiney egotistical RAT - he bad mouthed The Squid about one and done and then became a disciple of that recruiting discipline. Everyone talked about how he is such a great player development coach - before his one and dones his ability to coach players into the NBA for an extended period was very low.
The guy's usage of the back operation when the team was having an off season and then asking the NCAA to wipe the season from his record displays the ego and was pure BS.
I had respect for K until he started to show cracks in that goody two shoes exterior and is in this for him - not the players
I do agree his record is impressive but so is The Squids and I have those two on the same shelf at this time.
1607655466089.png

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
I concur.
.animated_1607171392556_71498343364859.gif

Reaction Score
Well there was no flu this year in the Southern Hemisphere and we're supposed to have over 50 million vaccinated by the end of January...
All of the mask wearing and social distancing has reduced the regular flu cases too 1 + 1 /= 2.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Coach K just losing it in recent years. The Dillion Brooks incident and last year vs Pitt him storming across the court yelling at the crazies to shut up.

Reaction Score
What are Duke fans saying about Coach K's decision, no fans, and Nate Oats?

Some posters there are at each others throats.

Not a clinical website like the Ivies.

Not as diverse or interesting like the BY with the BY's non-basketball topics of interest.

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
Who are the squids? I obviously know, but for anyone out there who might not.

Reaction Score
Who are the squids? I obviously know, but for anyone out there who might not.
Since you know who are the squids, why don't you let the rest on us non-knowers, know the meaning of the term? I searched prior threads and it sounds like Calipari. Am I correct, and if so, where does the name come from?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I just caught what Oats said after killing K and I didn't enjoy that near as much. Including, "If COVID’s so bad, all these coa—I—I’m—look, I’m trying to do my best to keep the mask up. I’ve already had COVID, so I don’t even—I, technically, I shouldn’t have to keep it up. Nobody can get it from me." Now I have to consider the source.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Coach K should hit Nate with the Pedro Martinez - “who is Karim Garcia?” (Insert Nate Oats for Karim Garcia)

And Nate Oats sounds like something we could buy at Trader Joe’s.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Since you know who are the squids, why don't you let the rest on us non-knowers, know the meaning of the term? I searched prior threads and it sounds like Calipari. Am I correct, and if so, where does the name come from?
Calipari -------> Calimari ------> Squid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104