Good ole Coach K | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Good ole Coach K

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterDawg

Lurker Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
Go Nate Oats!!! Oats calls out Coach K...

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

i was just coming here to post that.

I’m a bigger Oats fan than I was before

Reaction Score

Here's the video.

Nate Oats for the win.

I've always liked him and this boosts him up a notch.

Reaction Score
I like the way Nate is thinking.. I also think K sees UConn "down the road" in the Tournament.. Doesn't want to go through that again!! But seriously.. Let's keep our student athletes healthy as a priority.. It's a weird year!! I think K is following Jeff Capel's sentiments of earlier this week TBH

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If "no one has died" is your standard for success in anything, you are probably living a poor life.

People who use that lack of death as a positive sign rarely address the issue of long term effects of covid. We have no idea what they are or are not, yet we are willing to risk the lives of young people so we can be entertained.

That said, Coach K picked a convenient time to find Covid Religion.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Came here for the K back surgery jokes, was not disappointed.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

I'm glad someone finally had the stones to call him out.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Nate Oats needs to watch his mouth when he’s addressing one of the GOATS. Where’s Nate going to be in 10 years? This guy was coaching HS like 7 years ago and now resides in Alabama.

Reaction Score
I'm glad someone finally had the stones to call him out.
Nat Oats got his attention...K made the bold move of skipping his 2 cupcake games before the conference schedule and sending the kids home for 4 days, so brave.

Reaction Score
Dj damn GIF - Find on GIFER

Reaction Score

Never noticed it before and clearly showing my age, but the white sneakers with the dark suits look ridiculous. (Woody Allen with the sneakers and the tux was funny but he was a comedian) Yeah, I know sponsorship deals and all that, but coaches are supposed to wear generic black coach sneakers. Think Coach Cutlip.

Reaction Score
Coach K is such an arrogant, whiney, arse. Yes, he wins a lot, with a lot fo help from the ACC and NCAA and if things don't go his way, he has a temper tantrum.

Reaction Score
Never noticed it before and clearly showing my age, but the white sneakers with the dark suits look ridiculous. (Woody Allen with the sneakers and the tux was funny but he was a comedian) Yeah, I know sponsorship deals and all that, but coaches are supposed to wear generic black coach sneakers. Think Coach Cutlip.
While I'd love to pile on K for this, it was for charity. If the sneakers were black nobody would notice they were wearing sneakers. Coaches do this once every season.

Suits and Sneakers Week – January 25-31, 2021
Coaches vs. Cancer Suits And Sneakers Week is a nationwide event when basketball coaches across the country unite for a common cause – saving lives from cancer! Coaches and their staff across the nation wear sneakers with their suits during games to raise awareness. This fundraiser supports childhood cancer awareness through our Gold Together campaign which raises funds to support childhood cancer research, services and awareness, and cancer prevention efforts targeting children.

Reaction Score
Wonder if any on the Duke Fan Website will see this video in this context , on this board, together with the other comments?

That may rekindle an online resumption of the rivalry.

Wonder if other ACC fan websites have their own renditions of the above?

Reaction Score
Nate Oats needs to watch his mouth when he’s addressing one of the GOATS. Where’s Nate going to be in 10 years? This guy was coaching HS like 7 years ago and now resides in Alabama.
Better than Wethersfield, CT.

Also, sweet post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member