Gamecocks 2022, part IV | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Gamecocks 2022, part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm happy to have Saxton is back but I am a little concerned about who will stay or leave as a result.

Reaction Score
Had a feeling the birdie might be someone already on the roster just as Dawn hinted when Kiki and Lele return. Perhaps there is a birdie out there still, (perhaps Dawn will clarify), but it’s quite likely V was who Dawn was hinting at.

EDIT: NEVERMIND. Saw the tweet above right after I posted. :p
It could have been either one of those. Looks like maybe we are done. I can't imagine that Dawn wants another group of 16.

Reaction Score
It could have been either one of those. Looks like maybe we are done. I can't imagine that Dawn wants another group of 16.
Agreed, all I wanted was an experienced PG. Depending on who may transfer out I could possibly see her adding depth only in that case.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I'm happy to have Saxton is back but I am a little concerned about who will stay or leave as a result.

That would be a concern. In the meantime, do you know of any of your post players that have a particular love for cheap tobacco, vinegar based pork bbq, Collegiate Gothic architecture, and the color dark blue? Asking for a needy fan-base.

Reaction Score
That would be a concern. In the meantime, do you know of any of your post players that have a particular love for cheap tobacco, vinegar based pork bbq, Collegiate Gothic architecture, and the color dark blue? Asking for a needy fan-base.
Hope not....

Reaction Score
I love that V is back!!!

Kierra Fletcher looks to be exactly what we need as well. She comes from defensive minded team, so I expect her to be a quick learner in Dawn's system. Also her stats seem to be quite similar to Destanni's so I hope she'll seamlessly fill in her role on the team.

Reaction Score
Fletcher is NICE. I won’t draw any comparison to Henny who is one of a kind in her own right, but with this news and the return of V, SC is now arguably deeper and better (assuming good health, which we can’t assume).

Reaction Score
How about a former one. Ladhazia Williams is in the portal. Maybe Lawson can get the best out of her.

Reaction Score
As of now we have 2 incoming freshmen, 1 returning senior, and 1 incoming transfer.

What are the rules on team limits? Right now we only know of two leaving (Henderson and Grissett) which would mean that we could have up to 17 players on next year's team...is that possible or will cuts have to be made?

I know that 15 is the technical limit. Do super seniors count toward that limit this next season?

Reaction Score
As of now we have 2 incoming freshmen, 1 returning senior, and 1 incoming transfer.

What are the rules on team limits? Right now we only know of two leaving (Henderson and Grissett) which would mean that we could have up to 17 players on next year's team...is that possible or will cuts have to be made?

I know that 15 is the technical limit. Do super seniors count toward that limit this next season?
What about Littleton...thought she was leaving?

Reaction Score
Nobody has a love for vinegar base barbecue. Send that stuff to the trash where it belongs.

Reaction Score

I would think that an upperclassman might be interesting in being a focal starting big. You can offer something like that?

Reaction Score

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 102
Reaction Score
Mustard is a nice change of pace when you're slumming.

Ketchup is for children.

Also have had plenty of vinegar based in the lower part of the state. So the Germans are a little power mad as always.

Reaction Score
I'd have been upset as recently as maybe even December with Saxton coming back, but I think Amihere would be a big downgrade.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Fletcher is a nice pick-up.. not as dynamic as Henderson, but a solid solid player with great experience.

Mustard is a nice change of pace when you're slumming.

Ketchup is for children.

Also have had plenty of vinegar based in the lower part of the state. So the Germans are a little power mad as always.

Tomato based bbq is the predominate kind here in the Piedmont... I love it, but don't like the red slaw too much. I love vinegar based bbq... but the only places around here you can get it s at Cookout or Smithfield BBQ (NC Chain). Many moons ago, there was a bbq place here that had mustard based bbq on the menu. I tried it once, I remember it being ok. Sometime this year, I hope to visit some BBQ places down in the Charleston area.

Reaction Score
Fletcher is a nice pick-up.. not as dynamic as Henderson, but a solid solid player with great experience.

Tomato based bbq is the predominate kind here in the Piedmont... I love it, but don't like the red slaw too much. I love vinegar based bbq... but the only places around here you can get it s at Cookout or Smithfield BBQ (NC Chain). Many moons ago, there was a bbq place here that had mustard based bbq on the menu. I tried it once, I remember it being ok. Sometime this year, I hope to visit some BBQ places down in the Charleston area.

Charleston proper didn't really have much of a local BBQ scene of any quality 15 years ago outside of Melvins (mustard based and maybe has better burgers) but they've imported one in recent years.

Reaction Score

I think that super seniors didn't count this season, but they will next.

Wesolek, Henny and Grissette are leaving. So that would keep them at 16 with Fletcher, Cooper and Watkins coming in. Assuming this means that Littleton is part of the group that's leaving, so that will have the roster at 15.

Reaction Score
Curious to hear what SC fans think... does Amihere continue to come off the bench?

Reaction Score
Elysa is definitely leaving. She posted this on Instagram today. Lele and Destanni are gone as well. I would expect Littleton to leave and I think Eniya transfers. So that’s 5 going out and three coming in as of now which makes it 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom