Fudd | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Fudd

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Wow! We crossed the 100 posts mark for this unique thread in little over 24 hours, with absolutely no new information. Yay!

Time for a new commitment thread I guess...start the countdown.

I'd say finding out she has two more programs under consideration and that she may not commit in early November counts as new info.

Reaction Score
Yeah id predict Walz as more of a competitor for Azzi than Brenda , but the home town cooking is always an advantage. Playing with Hailey Van Lith or Playing with Paige ? PB would be my choice , but to fit Azzi's game Hailey Van Lith and her can tear the college scene up for a few years IMO.

if I remember correctly wasn't Hailey Van Lith the player who literally "tore up" 's knee?

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Wow! We crossed the 100 posts mark for this unique thread in little over 24 hours, with absolutely no new information. Yay!

Time for a new commitment thread I guess...start the countdown.
If I were being persnickety, I'd point out that this thread did garner the news that Maryland and Louisville are still in the running for Azzi's talents.

That, and the convincing reassurance from an anonymous poster who cites anonymous sources in claiming inside info.

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
That, and the convincing reassurance from an anonymous poster who cites anonymous sources in claiming inside info.

Right out of another labyrinth story by Sr. Borges, or a Peanuts comic strip.

But the Real truth is that the anonymous poser poster was walking on a beach in Milford and found an old elixer bottle. He pulled out his trusty Swiss Army knife, fumbled around for a while until he found the corkscrew. He finally got the bottle—green glass with quite a bit of age showing—open. Out popped a wispy vapor that crystalized into a lifesize replica of Lou Costello, yelling, "Heyyyy Aaaaaabbott!"

And the rest, my fine fathered colleagues, is history. Ms. Fudd waited until she was good and ready, and then announced that she had narrowed her choices back down to two: New England clam chowder and Manhattn clam chowder....

Don't touch that dial! Tune in again tomorrow for another exciting adventure of Fudd and the Boneyard Loonies, brought to you by Wonder Bread. Helps build strong bodies twelve ways, and New Blue Cheer, for a whiter wash every time.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reaction Score
Right out of another labyrinth story by Sr. Borges, or a Peanuts comic strip.

But the Real truth is that the anonymous poser poster was walking on a beach in Milford and found an old elixer bottle. He pulled out his trusty Swiss Army knife, fumbled around for a while until he found the corkscrew. He finally got the bottle—green glass with quite a bit of age showing—open. Out popped a wispy vapor that crystalized into a lifesize replica of Lou Costello, yelling, "Heyyyy Aaaaaabbott!"

And the rest, my fine fathered colleagues, is history. Ms. Fudd waited until she was good and ready, and then announced that she had narrowed her choices back down to two: New England clam chowder and Manhattn clam chowder....

Don't touch that dial! Tune in again tomorrow for another exciting adventure of Fudd and the Boneyard Loonies, brought to you by Wonder Bread. Helps build strong bodies twelve ways, and New Blue Cheer, for a whiter wash every time.

View attachment 60252 View attachment 60252
WE are now two minutes closer to Azzi Fudd committing to UCONN....

and now back to our original programming....

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Just a point of order, DEFCON 5 is the lowest alert level; DEFCON ONE is where immediate war fighting readiness is needed.... Defense Conditions would be moved UP to DEFCON 2 from DEFCON 4...
Not in the movie War Games. The higher the number the greater was the threat. Movies are never wrong.;)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
What Defcon means?
defense readiness condition

The defense readiness condition (DEFCON) is an alert state used by the United States Armed Forces. ... It increases in severity from DEFCON 5 (least severe) to DEFCON 1 (most severe) to match varying military situations.

DEFCON - Wikipedia

Reaction Score
Yeah probably does make a lot of sense to stay close to home during these uncertain times. Who knows, maybe she really likes Brenda's pre-game speeches?
Maybe she just likes crabcakes better than pizza..it good be that simple..don't over think it..(could)

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
If I were being persnickety, I'd point out that this thread did garner the news that Maryland and Louisville are still in the running for Azzi's talents.

I'd say finding out she has two more programs under consideration and that she may not commit in early November counts as new info.
Okay, you got me with the new pieces of information that I missed. I guess I just thought that this new information would have resulted in a new thread (or 2).
My bad.:confused:

Reaction Score
I tried to help'yall out so you don't have to stress out so much about Azzi, as due to Covid we're already stressed, but you'all are determined to be stressed. Its as if you want to be stressed and seek it out.
Azzi is coming to Storrs. Relax and take a breath.

Reaction Score
I tried to help'yall out so you don't have to stress out so much about Azzi, as due to Covid we're already stressed, but you'all are determined to be stressed. Its as if you want to be stressed and seek it out.
Azzi is coming to Storrs. Relax and take a breath.

It would help me take a real, relaxing, deep breath if I just had a hint, an inkling, a tidbit of info regarding the veracity of your source. I could then pull myself out of Def Con 2 and have a glass of wine. :D:D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom