Fudd | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Fudd

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Has anyone stopped to think that maybe it has been harder for her to keep her commitment secret than it was for her to make her decision of where to commit?

Reaction Score
There comes a point when this Boneyard obsession with the college decision of a 17 year old becomes creepy and pathetic. I believe we hit that point 8 months ago...
I don’t know so much about creepy but pathetic might actually be the right word. As a UConn fan I am anxious to see her decision and will check the papers from time to time but not crazy on a daily basis.

Reaction Score
LOL Enjoy

l

I don't believe this, it reads like a smokescreen. The Sports Illustrated quote has been released for weeks now and it was never denied. I just think now with the decision coming up this gives it more intrigue because no one thought she would pick UCLA. The other two options are more plausible. Azzi's dad has been quick to point out issues with the media when he doesn't like something. Earlier this summer he was tweeting at some reporter who interviewed Azzi and I guess he did not like that he was asking her about like COVID, masks, social distancing and not basketball.

Reaction Score
How Fudd almost beat Curry

Azzi could probably go on to be the face of under armor on the women’s side.

Reaction Score
I would love to believe this but, unfortunately, Mr. Magruber is a product of satire.
Steeler:

You are entitled to your opinion and can believe whatever you choose to believe. However, what I stated in my post is TRUE and you can buy me a beer when Azzi finally makes her public announcement next month. Till then, its All Good in the Hood. Im just passing on information to those who choose to listen to it. All I can do bro.

Reaction Score
The last time someone on the BY claimed inside information on future UConn commits, it was that the Huskies would be getting Boston, Horston & Jones, who ended up at SC, TN & Stanford respectively.

Sir, you seem like wise oldude, and I understand the hesitancy to believe me based on other poster's prior history.

I can simply reassure you that what I have posted is True and that I actually do have insider information and contact. I will say no more and will let Azzi have her very deserved moment.
Rest assured, the decision is coming pretty soon and you and other Husky fans will be very happy.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Steeler:

You are entitled to your opinion and can believe whatever you choose to believe. However, what I stated in my post is TRUE and you can buy me a beer when Azzi finally makes her public announcement next month. Till then, its All Good in the Hood. Im just passing on information to those who choose to listen to it. All I can do bro.
If U are right, I’ll buy U a case.

However, U have peeked our curiosity. Would U care to share the origin of your information?

Reaction Score
If U are right, I’ll buy U a case.

However, U have peeked our curiosity. Would U care to share the origin of your information?

Oldude:
I would if I could but don't want my information getting out. I'll gladly reveal my details to you once the formal announcement is made.
We are just under 3 weeks from Announcement Date.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
My goodness this is truly like torture.

Nothing screams authentic like an anonymous typist with a grand total history of 15 messages who says they have it "on good authority". Our curiosity may be peeked, peaked, or even piqued but they're clearly not going to divulge anything that's verifiable.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Oldude:
I would if I could but don't want my information getting out. I'll gladly reveal my details to you once the formal announcement is made.
Veterans Day is November 11......

Reaction Score
Ok, Huskee, for a thousand dollars here's your question - In the first nine months of this year, 2020, how many posts were there in the Boneyard containing the name Azzi? You have thirty seconds.
You're supposed to give him the number and he's supposed to guess what it represents! ;)

Reaction Score
Oldude:
Question: Wouldn't Ms. Fudd be highly annoyed that you "spilled the beans"? After being badgered by everyone (but not us BY'ers) I would livid if someone divulged inside information, but that's just me...

Reaction Score
UConn absolutely NEEDED DT LOL!!!

So are you saying that the current lineup is better than the TASS teams? UConn in 2000 had more talent than the current team.

Reaction Score
Huh?

Olivia is a year older than Boston. When Boston declared for SC in November 2018, Olivia was already a freshman at UConn. While we were and are all very happy to have Olivia, one could argue this may have hurt UConn's chances of landing Boston. I don't subscribe to that view, but a reasonable person could differ.

But why was it such a shock that she chose another school? People need to get over themselves. Fate will punish the hubris.
Sorry I was getting mixed up with Collier changing her mind
Huh?

Olivia is a year older than Boston. When Boston declared for SC in November 2018, Olivia was already a freshman at UConn. While we were and are all very happy to have Olivia, one could argue this may have hurt UConn's chances of landing Boston. I don't subscribe to that view, but a reasonable person could differ.

But why was it such a shock that she chose another school? People need to get over themselves. Fate will punish the hubris.
Sorry I was getting mixed up with Collier's reversal of her decision to go to Uconn the year before. In that case Liv was a late key get and the only top big left after Collier switched to Texas. So yes Boston had nothing to do with that, I stand corrected.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Oldude:

Once bitten twice shy, or fool me once......

A couple of years ago a poster who went by the handle DORF - remember him/her? - had us believing his/her supposed inside knowledge that Haley Jones and Boston were coming to UConn.

That didn`t work out so well.

Haven`t heard from Dorf in a while, which is a good thing.

Reaction Score
I loved UConn's chances vs UCLA, but the fact that Maryland is still involved is not good news, IMHO.
Yeah probably does make a lot of sense to stay close to home during these uncertain times. Who knows, maybe she really likes Brenda's pre-game speeches?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom