Fudd | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Fudd

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
The whole procedure is not unprecedented.

Reaction Score
She is just milking it for the media stories that are being developed to roll out her choice..... I am sure everyone in the coaching pool knows her choice....and her friends too....
DEpup, I sort of disagree with your contention that she is milking it for the media. I think that probably by now both she and her family are worn down by requests by the media for their time and input that they are just not ready to share for whatever reason. With kids it often comes down to the very last second on a decision like this because they are being torn by things they love in each program. I hope she makes a choice soon just to get the weight off of her shoulders. Do I hope it's Uconn - sure. But more than that I hope it is a choice that will be right for her academically and that she will be happy four years later.

Reaction Score
RELAX EVERYONE:

I have it on excellent insider authority that Azzi has already made her decision and its UCONN.

Its just a Birthday timing and Signing Day thing. Geno and CD already have the verbal commit from Azzi, just a signing on the dotted line thing.

Let's stop with the threads on the same subject until her formal public announcement.

Its all Good Bros and Bras!

Reaction Score
RELAX EVERYONE:

I have it on excellent insider authority that Azzi has already made her decision and its UCONN.

Its just a Birthday timing and Signing Day thing. Geno and CD already have the verbal commit from Azzi, just a signing on the dotted line thing.

Let's stop with the threads on the same subject until her formal public announcement.

I would love to believe this but, unfortunately, Mr. Magruber is a product of satire.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
RELAX EVERYONE:

The last time someone on the BY claimed inside information on future UConn commits, it was that the Huskies would be getting Boston, Horston & Jones, who ended up at SC, TN & Stanford respectively.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't bet on that.
I believe Boston shocked us first by not picking Uconn, then we were fortunate to salvage the last top big remaining in Olivia. If Liv didn't pick Uconn we were in big trouble, because Boston's ship had already sailed.

The opposite could have been true, who knows, if Boston picked us, I wouldn't have been surprised if Liv went elsewhere.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I believe Boston shocked us first by not picking Uconn, then we were fortunate to salvage the last top big remaining in Olivia. If Liv didn't pick Uconn we were in big trouble, because Boston's ship had already sailed.

The opposite could have been true, who knows, if Boston picked us, I wouldn't have been surprised if Liv went elsewhere.
Huh?

Olivia is a year older than Boston. When Boston declared for SC in November 2018, Olivia was already a freshman at UConn. While we were and are all very happy to have Olivia, one could argue this may have hurt UConn's chances of landing Boston. I don't subscribe to that view, but a reasonable person could differ.

But why was it such a shock that she chose another school? People need to get over themselves. Fate will punish the hubris.

Reaction Score
Huh?

Olivia is a year older than Boston. When Boston declared for SC in November 2018, Olivia was already a freshman at UConn. While we were and are all very happy to have Olivia, one could argue this may have hurt UConn's chances of landing Boston. I don't subscribe to that view, but a reasonable person could differ.

But why was it such a shock that she chose another school? People need to get over themselves. Fate will punish the hubris.

Exactly. It was Collier who gave a verbal to UConn and then changed her mind. Olivia committed later that recruiting season, arguably filling the hole left by Collier's decision.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Yes exactly. I'm no role model but the phrase "get a grip" (and/or "get a life") takes on new and precious meaning.
E3C824EB-C8F8-4AF2-9357-19496E31B02F.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom