Fudd | The Boneyard

Fudd

AFJ

Reaction Score
As a UCONN fan I'm probably making an excuse for Azzi's not declaring yet. Maybe she's in school virtually and is waiting to attend classes before she declares from her school.

Reaction Score
She’s a high school kid deciding where she’ll go to school and play basketball for (hopefully) the next four years while also in the middle of a pandemic that has changed so many ways of life and a societal revolution of sorts. I’d say we wait patiently and hope for the best. If we’re anxious to hear her choice imagine how she must feel having to make it. Wish her the best regardless of where she chooses to go.

Reaction Score
She is just milking it for the media stories that are being developed to roll out her choice..... I am sure everyone in the coaching pool knows her choice....and her friends too....

Reaction Score
She is just milking it for the media stories that are being developed to roll out her choice..... I am sure everyone in the coaching pool knows her choice....and her friends too....

If she was milking it we would have had a list countdown like so many use these days. Heck, she didn't even post her top 2 herself. She has never appeared to me to be a "look at me" type.

Reaction Score
Azzi would probably make UConn that much harder to beat, but with what should be returning next season and who’s coming in, I can’t see why anyone wouldn’t want to be a part of that. To think that players like Mir, Saylor, and Amari could be career bench players, or non starters until there upperclassman is really a scary thought.

Reaction Score
Azzi would probably make UConn that much harder to beat, but with what should be returning next season and who’s coming in, I can’t see why anyone wouldn’t want to be a part of that. To think that players like Mir, Saylor, and Amari could be career bench players, or non starters until there upperclassman is really a scary thought.

Remember, UConn didn't "need" Taurasi either twenty years ago.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
She’s a high school kid deciding where she’ll go to school and play basketball for (hopefully) the next four years while also in the middle of a pandemic that has changed so many ways of life and a societal revolution of sorts. I’d say we wait patiently and hope for the best. If we’re anxious to hear her choice imagine how she must feel having to make it. Wish her the best regardless of where she chooses to go.

SofN, I personally think she decided long ago where she's going. She's just waiting until SHE is ready to announce her reveal. Her birthday is in 20 days (Nov 11), which as you know is the first day of the early signing period of Letters of Intent for high school seniors. Many of us think she will announce on that day. That would give her two reasons to celebrate that day. We've waited all this time. We can wait another 20 days.

If she comes to UConn, believe me, none of us will care she waited this long. ;) Most folks here forget that ONO waited until the 11th hour before she committed (UConn had just lost Charli Collier to Texas). UConn got lucky. There were no other BIGS left. They had all committed. No one cared. We were/are just happy she chose UConn. Keep hope alive. Everyone please continue to "chill". Only a few more days. Deuces. :cool:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
SofN, I personally think she decided long ago where she's going. She's just waiting until SHE is ready to announce her reveal. Her birthday is in 24 days (Nov 15), which as you know is the first day of the early signing period of Letters of Intent for high school seniors. Many of us think she will announce on that day. That would give her two things to celebrate that day. We've waited all this time. We can wait another 24 days.

If she comes to UConn, believe me, none of us will care she waited this long. ;) Keep hope alive. Deuces. :cool: Everyone please continue to "chill". Only a few more days.
Birthday is November 11

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
There comes a point when this Boneyard obsession with the college decision of a 17 year old becomes creepy and pathetic. I believe we hit that point 8 months ago...
Yes exactly. I'm no role model but the phrase "get a grip" (and/or "get a life") takes on new and precious meaning.

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
This is just a bit short of character asassination-— with zero evidence, defining her motivation as self-centered self-promotion. And you are "sure" of that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom