Fudd | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Fudd

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Once bitten twice shy, or fool me once......

A couple of years ago a poster who went by the handle DORF - remember him/her? - had us believing his/her supposed inside knowledge that Haley Jones and Boston were coming to UConn.

That didn`t work out so well.

Haven`t heard from Dorf in a while, which is a good thing.

Dorf Joined Jul 31, 2018

Last seen Nov 22, 2018

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Veterans Day is November 11......
So with that in mind we should give the honors of creating ANOTHER Fudd thread to @MSGRET due to his honorable service and only let the other Vets opine for first hour... :cool:

Having gone to the last 2 seasons of Terp games, if Fudd does pick MD, than she will have earned every bit of derision and speculation she will get before she too ultimately transfers out.

How any top recruit can follow that program for numerous years while being recruited and have other options like UConn, Louisville and even UCLA (who beat Maryland at MD in the 2nd of the 2019 NCAA) and still decide to go there is the definition of “insane”. Head bang

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I still think Azzi will be a Husky, however I'm definitely more concerned seeing the other 2 teams on her list other than UCLA. I believe Louisville is more of a threat to land her than Maryland. She has experience playing under Jeff Walz and think they will be a better team going forward than Maryland.

Like I said though, I still think she ends up with the good guys. Time will tell!

Go Huskies

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
So with that in mind we should give the honors of creating ANOTHER Fudd thread to @MSGRET due to his honorable service and only let the other Vets opine for first hour... :cool:

By order of last rank held? :( Length of service? :( Or by date of separation? :D

Reaction Score
So the SI she's down to two is eclipsed by an its 4 report equally as reliable. It's time to give it a rest.

Considering this report is a direct quote from Tim Fudd, it is probably accurate.

Reaction Score
Once bitten twice shy, or fool me once......

A couple of years ago a poster who went by the handle DORF - remember him/her? - had us believing his/her supposed inside knowledge that Haley Jones and Boston were coming to UConn.

That didn`t work out so well.

Haven`t heard from Dorf in a while, which is a good thing.

The Boneyard Dorf made Tim Conway look like a Mensa member!

Reaction Score
I still think Azzi will be a Husky, however I'm definitely more concerned seeing the other 2 teams on her list other than UCLA. I believe Louisville is more of a threat to land her than Maryland. She has experience playing under Jeff Walz and think they will be a better team going forward than Maryland.

Like I said though, I still think she ends up with the good guys. Time will tell!

Go Huskies
Yeah id predict Walz as more of a competitor for Azzi than Brenda , but the home town cooking is always an advantage. Playing with Hailey Van Lith or Playing with Paige ? PB would be my choice , but to fit Azzi's game Hailey Van Lith and her can tear the college scene up for a few years IMO.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Okay, after rigorous number-crunching, painstaking research, and undercover eavesdropping operations by a crack team of former mall cops, here are my findings to put us all at ease:

I have it on good authority that Azzi will choose UConn, unless she doesn't choose UConn, in which case she'll choose a school other than UConn.

Once I'm proven right, please don't buy me beer. Just send cash. Or check or money order. No cryptocurrency. :D

Reaction Score

Having gone to the last 2 seasons of Terp games, if Fudd does pick MD, than she will have earned every bit of derision and speculation she will get before she too ultimately transfers out.

How any top recruit can follow that program for numerous years while being recruited and have other options like UConn, Louisville and even UCLA (who beat Maryland at MD in the 2nd of the 2019 NCAA) and still decide to go there is the definition of “insane”. Head bang
Why are players transferring out of Maryland?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Dorf Joined Jul 31, 2018

Last seen Nov 22, 2018
I believe Dorf said he/she was specifically on the BY to mess with posters about Jones.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Added Azzi: “I really like him. I love how he is never afraid to say what he wants. I like how he keeps it real. He doesn’t beat around the bush. That’s his personality around the court, too.” :D

Alternative link

Fun (and imho, very positive) quotes. Just save a suite for her. :)

“She tells me deep down she wants what’s best for me, but I know she just wants me to come to UConn,” Fudd said with a laugh.

Bueckers stayed seven weeks with Fudd this summer. “Too long,” Fudd joked. They spent a lot of time working out, watching Netflix, and playing Wii.

Fudd was hoping to take an official visit to UConn, but it’s unlikely she’ll get that opportunity before the early signing day on Nov. 11 — which also happens to be her 18th birthday. All in-person recruiting remains suspended by the NCAA through Jan. 1 because of the coronavirus.

That may not ultimately matter, though.

“Luckily for UConn,” Tim said, “we’ve spent a lot of time up there.

Reaction Score
By order of last rank held? :( Length of service? :( Or by date of separation? :D
I think by whomever gets there first as it will be evidence requiring great celebration. May need a few days off...

Reaction Score
If Azzi adds 2 more schools then I think UCLA is out. I believe it ends between UConn and Maryland.

Reaction Score
After the SI article, and with a nod to Dr. Strangelove, I was able to drop my Azzi concern level from Def Con 4 down to Def Con 2. Alas, with these new developments, it has returned to Def Con 4. I don't think I can handle Def Con 5. :eek::eek:

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
I think by whomever gets there first as it will be evidence requiring great celebration. May need a few days off...

Yeah, sure. Like the line at the mess, the quick and the hungry. Or maybe in the celebratory mode, the line at the NCO club bar. ;)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
If Azzi adds 2 more schools then I think UCLA is out. I believe it ends between UConn and Maryland.

After saying how much she admires the honesty and straight shooting of Geno, hard to imagine how she could pivot to Brenda. I would think Jeff would be far closer to Geno in coaching demeanor.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Considering this report is a direct quote from Tim Fudd, it is probably accurate.
I did not see a quote from Tim Fudd, but the paywall blocked the CTinsider. Wonder how SI screwed it up?

Reaction Score
After the SI article, and with a nod to Dr. Strangelove, I was able to drop my Azzi concern level from Def Con 4 down to Def Con 2. Alas, with these new developments, it has returned to Def Con 4. I don't think I can handle Def Con 5. :eek::eek:
Just a point of order, DEFCON 5 is the lowest alert level; DEFCON ONE is where immediate war fighting readiness is needed.... Defense Conditions would be moved UP to DEFCON 2 from DEFCON 4...

Reaction Score
Okay, after rigorous number-crunching, painstaking research, and undercover eavesdropping operations by a crack team of former mall cops, here are my findings to put us all at ease:

I have it on good authority that Azzi will choose UConn, unless she doesn't choose UConn, in which case she'll choose a school other than UConn.

Once I'm proven right, please don't buy me beer. Just send cash. Or check or money order. No cryptocurrency. :D
It's good to have all sides covered on this one. Nicely done!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom