Fall non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Fall non-UConn recruiting thread

Reaction Score
True but can the other 11 pac-12 teams keep theirs? Reloading verses rebuilding, Pac-12 has become a transfer portal conference.
Stanford does. Maybe a transfer here an there from a player who did not see the court .

Reaction Score
True but can the other 11 pac-12 teams keep theirs? Reloading verses rebuilding, Pac-12 has become a transfer portal conference.
The Pac-12 has had several highly ranked prospects eventually transfer (which makes big headlines - e.g. 4 of 5 from Oregon's #1 Recruiting Class and Arizona's big turnover after last season). However the conference hasn't experienced significantly more transfers (in and out) than the other power five conferences. Using Raoul's data from wbbblog:

Conference / Avg Trnf In / Avg Trnf Out / Avg Tot Trnf (Average per conference member)
ACC / 2.7 / 3.6 / 6.3
Big-12 / 3.6 / 4.3 / 7.9
Big Ten / 2.3 / 3.7 / 6.0
Pac-12 / 2.2 / 4.1 / 6.3
SEC / 3.6 / 4.6 / 8.1
UConn / 1.0 /3.0 / 4.0

Reaction Score
Delaney Thomas announces tomorrow, Nov. 4 at 4 PM.
I think she lands at UCLA. Solid class ahead of her that includes Kiki Rice (also from the DMV). UCLA is also 1 of 2 women’s basketball pages that she is currently following on Instagram (if that means anything). I also remember seeing her spending time with the UCLA team a while back on what looked like an unofficial visit.

Reaction Score
As a Louisville fan, I’m so disappointed. Obviously, wish her a great collegiate career, and a healthy one.

I’ve heard for months she was ours to lose. Looks like we did just that. Smh

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
giphy.gif

tired of them

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
As a Louisville fan, I’m so disappointed. Obviously, wish her a great collegiate career, and a healthy one.

I’ve heard for months she was ours to lose. Looks like we did just that. Smh
From what I've read, seen and heard, Kitts seemed like she'd fit right into the Hailey Van Lith, Engstlers, Mikassa and Dana Evans of the Louisville Home of aggressive hooping. Not that South Carolina isn't, but this is now one less (very good) pain in the you-know-what player that ND has to face twice a year. I'm sure Coach W is already on work to find another such prospect.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
From what I've read, seen and heard, Kitts seemed like she'd fit right into the Hailey Van Lith, Engstlers, Mikassa and Dana Evans of the Louisville Home of aggressive hooping. Not that South Carolina isn't, but this is now one less (very good) pain in the you-know-what player that ND has to face twice a year. I'm sure Coach W is already on work to find another such prospect.

I can see where you are coming from to an extent, but as an ACC fan I much rather see these top recruits go to the ACC (except for one school) vs the SEC. Tired of SC, LSU, Texas, and Tenn :rolleyes: swiping up these players.

Reaction Score
I can see where you are coming from to an extent, but as an ACC fan I much rather see these top recruits go to the ACC (except for one school) vs the SEC. Tired of SC, LSU, Texas, and Tenn :rolleyes: swiping up these players.
LSU has swiped no one up for years up until recently.

Reaction Score
Lol Tennessee only had one recruit for 2022 and currently has no one for 2023 so I’m sure they would highly disagree

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score

If anyone wants some warm apple cider, stop by... until supplies last. :cool: I got some apple cider vinegar as well, if that's your drink of choice.

Well, per the earlier commitment of Kitts, your institutional fave has stepped up for the ACC! Congrats to all concerned. She and Donovan can share rides to/from Durham/DC.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom