Fall non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 18 | The Boneyard

Fall non-UConn recruiting thread

Reaction Score
The reporter for Gamecock Central that covers WBB has never been able to nail that birdie down. There was speculation that it could have been someone who decommitted but kept it very quiet.

Reaction Score
So what time today is MF making the announcement ?

Reaction Score
Hopefully she stays there .
I know its easy to say coming from a fan who's program wasn't in the mix for a certain recruit but I enjoy when very talented players want to say home and help build programs that aren't your blue bloods. Its cool to see, plus it truly take a single recruit to help change your program for the better.

Congratulations to Kansas and S'Mya

Reaction Score
Tennessee lost out on every recruit that fans were almost certain they’d end up with, it’s been a tough recruiting period for them.
But, according to their fans, their coach has reinvented the wheel and there's no need to recruit high school players. She'll just get All Americans out of the portal every year.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Tennessee lost out on every recruit that fans were almost certain they’d end up with, it’s been a tough recruiting period for them.
Frustrated World Cup GIF

Reaction Score
But, according to their fans, their coach has reinvented the wheel and there's no need to recruit high school players. She'll just get All Americans out of the portal every year.
I doubt a Rickea Jackson type player will be available in the portal every year, let alone choosing UT.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score

Prosper's decision will be announced this Saturday. Looking forward to hearing her decision.

Announcing at 8 p.m.? Prime viewing time! Let's hope Irish eyes will be smiling! ;)

Reaction Score
UConn just went Boom with a big international player Jana El Alfy. They probably have the number one class now

Reaction Score
What were the recruits they felt they would get? Are there any left on the board they have a shot at?

Reaction Score
What were the recruits they felt they would get? Are there any left on the board they have a shot at?

Aalyah Del Rosario to LSU,
Angelica Velez to LSU,
Ashlynn Shade to UConn,
Madison Booker to Texas,
S’Mya Nichols to Kansas.

Most of them visited Tennessee on more than one occasion, but chose another school. They’ve offered Sole Williams who just de-committed from Louisville. Aside from her, nobody left on the board.

Reaction Score
Aalyah Del Rosario to LSU,
Angelica Velez to LSU,
Ashlynn Shade to UConn,
Madison Booker to Texas,
S’Mya Nichols to Kansas.

Most of them visited Tennessee on more than one occasion, but chose another school. They’ve offered Sole Williams who just de-committed from Louisville. Aside from her, nobody left on the board.
I wonder if Sole Williams is headed to A&M

Reaction Score

Despite their rankings (none being Top 10, I’d argue against that), Dawn has put together an incredible class. It rivals UConn’s almost perfectly. A PG, a SG, a W and a versatile Post.

I retract my statement Yesterday of wanting to see Juju Watkins in the SEC. With her addition, I’d start to get nervous!

Edit: Not to mention she’s still at play Cassandre Prosper. Dawn and her staff are doing wonderful work.

Reaction Score
A little confused by Kelly Graves plan for 23-24. He signed a nice Oregon class of three 2023s. Okay that’s fine. But he is already dealing with short roster of 10. after this season 3 leave for sure: 5th year seniors Hosendove and Hurst plus Grad Taya Hanson. Endiya Rogers is a senior. Extra Covid year? Stay or go?
Is he counting on transfer portal to add depth? Or is there a foreign player or two on tap
I guess I just prefer a roster of 12. Not sure how he gets there

Reaction Score
Oluchi Okananwa #27 to Duke!!!!!
Tennessee should’ve hired Kara! Y’all need a coach with command presence and a good recruiter. Tennessee missed the mark. Kara is out recruiting Kelli, hell almost everyone is…. I believe Kara would/could make Tennessee relevant again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom