Fall non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Fall non-UConn recruiting thread

Reaction Score
They were recruiting them to play together though. Williams isn’t a PG, and Fulwiley really isn’t either but I doubt her decommitment ties into Fulwiley wanting to play there. Besides after the weekend she had with Dawn I’d be shocked if she left Columbia, especially with Kitts at SC.
Lol I love the optimism for Fulwiley being a gamecock but I don’t think it’s going to happen .

Reaction Score
I have my fingers crrossed that MF will be a Gamecock. Gamecock fans have watched her grow up and will be extremely disappointed if she’s headed elsewhere. She lives @5 mins from campus and has been attending games in Cola since she was a little girl, as did all of those SC girls. Dawn has put a lot of effort recruiting her so I hope it pays off.
I read this as “fingers crossed that mother f will be a gamecock” ….

Reaction Score
Where do you see her going?
Depth chart wise SC does not seems favorable. She wants to play right away and that may be hard to do at SC with the talented roster . Louisville still in play along with Ole Miss and Florida. Id like to see her commit to SC but don't want to get hopes up .

Reaction Score
I have a hard time believing she would do a whole commitment ceremony during her school day which is in Columbia sc without it being USC. I would think if she chooses elsewhere there could be a negative reaction. If I wanted to go elsewhere I think I would just post online… but that’s just me!

Reaction Score
I have a hard time believing she would do a whole commitment ceremony during her school day which is in Columbia sc without it being USC. I would think if she chooses elsewhere there could be a negative reaction. If I wanted to go elsewhere I think I would just post online… but that’s just me!
I think she'll pick SC but don't think this is a factor at all.

Reaction Score
Depth chart wise SC does not seems favorable. She wants to play right away and that may be hard to do at SC with the talented roster . Louisville still in play along with Ole Miss and Florida. Id like to see her commit to SC but don't want to get hopes up .
Milaysia is a 1/2 they'll be room for her to play in those positions next year for sure. It seems unlikely Zia comes back and that would only leave only Raven(1) and Talaysia (2). A Juju commitment could make things interesting, but on terms of playing time the real issue will likely be an issue for the 3/4 positions next season.

Reaction Score

SC has room at the 1/2 for next year. Only T. Coop and R. Johnson play her positions and Tessa Johnson would be a incoming freshman alongside her so that would make 4 players at the 1/2. Kitts and Hall play on the Wing and Jah would play a Wing/ Forward position so there’s definitely room for playing time.

Reaction Score
Milaysia is a 1/2 they'll be room for her to play in those positions next year for sure. It seems unlikely Zia comes back and that would only leave only Raven(1) and Talaysia (2). A Juju commitment could make things interesting, but on terms of playing time the real issue will likely be an issue for the 3/4 positions next season.
This makes me think of a great question . If you could choose one of the 2 would you rather have MF or JuJu ?

Reaction Score
This makes me think of a great question . If you could choose one of the 2 would you rather have MF or JuJu ?
Can’t do it…I’d want both
FBBA1297-114A-4975-80E5-A92A6CF0093E.gif

Reaction Score
Depth chart wise? LOL. What chart are you looking at because we are SHORT on guards and heavy on post players. Raven and Talaysia are the only guards we will have.

Reaction Score
Depth chart wise? LOL. What chart are you looking at because we are SHORT on guards and heavy on post players. Raven and Talaysia are the only guards we will have.

Don’t forget our shooter Tessa!!

Reaction Score
My gut tells me that M. Fulwiley is unconcerned about the competition in place. I believe she's confident (and good enough) to win plenty of playing time.

Reaction Score
Have we gotten a birdie in the nest tweet ? I mean that’s the clear sign .

Reaction Score
We still have an unannounced commitment, do we not?
Had that one from a year and a half ago that never got matched by a commitment but I long let that one go. Fulwiley was some of the speculation then as I recall.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom