Fall non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Fall non-UConn recruiting thread

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Well, per the earlier commitment of Kitts, your institutional fave has stepped up for the ACC! Congrats to all concerned. She and Donovan can share rides to/from Durham/DC.

Great to see Duke get back into the DMV, the region has served us well in the past.

Lol Tennessee only had one recruit for 2022 and currently has no one for 2023 so I’m sure they would highly disagree

I know, I added them to the list just to poke fun at them (good natured fun) ;)

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
54th ranked guard Jasmine Brown to Mississippi State.
Sarcastic Evil Eye GIF

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Yes, I was thinking the same thing, but not as eloquently as you. Coquese Washington spent a bunch of time with Ms. Brown, both when she was at ND and then at Rutgers.

Reaction Score
Great to see Duke get back into the DMV, the region has served us well in the past.

I know, I added them to the list just to poke fun at them (good natured fun) ;)
I'm partial to her name...Delaney. That's my daughter's name as well. Not that it has diddly squat to do with anything. I just miss my Delaney and saw her and her name and now I'm missing my daughter. :-(

But congrats on getting her! She's a good one.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I'm partial to her name...Delaney. That's my daughter's name as well. Not that it has diddly squat to do with anything. I just miss my Delaney and saw her and her name and now I'm missing my daughter. :-(

But congrats on getting her! She's a good one.

I really don't know much about her or her game. I just know that Duke needs size for next year's roster. With the addition of Thomas, we now have 3 players next year that stand over 6'0" :confused:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
The supporting link is no longer active. Maybe incorrect?

1667655030492.png

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Anyone think this might be a sign that Fulwiley is going to choose Louisville?

Reaction Score
Anyone think this might be a sign that Fulwiley is going to choose Louisville?

Doubt it. She was at Louisville Live a couple weekends ago with Williams and even took pictures together. Williams was Louisville’s only recruit and they had room to take both her and Fulwiley.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Doubt it. She was at Louisville Live a couple weekends ago with Williams and even took pictures together. Williams was Louisville’s only recruit and they had room to take both her and Fulwiley.

I know they have room on their roster, but I could see how a second (better…) point guard committing to the same program would make certain kids reconsider their options.

Reaction Score
I know they have room on their roster, but I could see how a second (better…) point guard committing to the same program would make certain kids reconsider their options.

They were recruiting them to play together though. Williams isn’t a PG, and Fulwiley really isn’t either but I doubt her decommitment ties into Fulwiley wanting to play there. Besides after the weekend she had with Dawn I’d be shocked if she left Columbia, especially with Kitts at SC.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
They were recruiting them to play together though. Williams isn’t a PG, and Fulwiley really isn’t either but I doubt her decommitment ties into Fulwiley wanting to play there. Besides after the weekend she had with Dawn I’d be shocked if she left Columbia, especially with Kitts not at SC.
I’ve always thought it was a complete given that Fulwiley was staying in SC don’t think that changed.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Lol Tennessee only had one recruit for 2022 and currently has no one for 2023 so I’m sure they would highly disagree
Yeah, and their fans think they have the best recruiters in WBB. They think plucking from the portal is recruiting. They can't figure out why they don't land these recruits, but all they have to do is read some of the stuff they post on their forum. Enough said.

Reaction Score
Yeah, and their fans think they have the best recruiters in WBB. They think plucking from the portal is recruiting. They can't figure out why they don't land these recruits, but all they have to do is read some of the stuff they post on their forum. Enough said.

LOL. Well maybe they’re at play for Williams let’s see:D

Reaction Score
I have my fingers crrossed that MF will be a Gamecock. Gamecock fans have watched her grow up and will be extremely disappointed if she’s headed elsewhere. She lives @5 mins from campus and has been attending games in Cola since she was a little girl, as did all of those SC girls. Dawn has put a lot of effort recruiting her so I hope it pays off.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I have my fingers crrossed that MF will be a Gamecock. Gamecock fans have watched her grow up and will be extremely disappointed if she’s headed elsewhere. She lives @5 mins from campus and has been attending games in Cola since she was a little girl, as did all of those SC girls. Dawn has put a lot of effort recruiting her so I hope it pays off.

There has to be a better abbreviation for Fulwuley :confused:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom