Ezi Magbegor and Assorted Topic Drifts | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Ezi Magbegor and Assorted Topic Drifts

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I agree, but I was referring to Ezi & Boston, not Ezi & ONO.
i-cannot-brain-today-i-has-the-dumb-cat.jpg

Reaction Score
If we don't get her this video could increase your pain considerably. Not for the faint of heart.

Here's another interesting video which will cheer you up in case Ezi doesn't end up in Storrs and will really, really cheer you up if she does.........................pay special attention to the battle starting at the 2:03 mark of the video

Olivia Nelson-Ododa USA Basketball U17

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
It's 15 miles from where I live, which in LA-speak means about an hour drive! :)
Hey, 15 miles if close in LA you slug. My son really can walk to UCLA. He’s 2 blocks from the north end of campus, near the baseball field. Westwood village is great.

Reaction Score
I seem to remember EZi being quoted recently that she was waiting for an offer from the school she wanted to attend. And if it's true that UCLA traveled down under to see her last summer wouldn't it be fair to assume she got an offer then from the Bruins? Ergo .....

And if it were to happen that she picks UConn my comment to UCLA fans would be that I spent my teenage years wanting talented HS male players to go anywhere but Westwood. :p

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I remember a tall player who wore #13 in yellow: Wilton Norman Chamberlain. He was pretty good.

Reaction Score
Now I'm confused, is this thread "fresher" than the other Ezi "fresh" thread? :D

JS

Reaction Score
"It's too cold" must be relative.

Average Highs in Canberra in June/July/August are 54F/53F/56F. Average Lows are 34F/32F/34F.

This is in comparison to Westwood.

It's also an average: In June, July and August last year, there were a few dozen days with lows of -4 (25 F) or less and a handful with lows of -8 (18F) or less.
You guys do realize you're talking about winter in Australia.

Average Canberra temperatures during Australian late spring through early fall (i.e., U.S. college and Australian WNBL basketball seasons) are in the 60's and 70's.

Reaction Score
Her decision is simple to make. How much does she value basketball. Does she want to take advantage of THE best opportunity to improve and grow her game (UCONN) and herself OR, have fun with the US college experience and play some basketball (UCLA)? If it is the latter than she doesn’t belong at UCONN anyway.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Merged threads about as confusing as Down Under seasons! :confused: Someone postulated a while back that Ezi's decision has been made and communicated but is being held, by mutual agreement, until after the NCAAs. I forget or fail to see or both the logic or wisdom of doing that, but hasten to add I have no idea of the variables involved. Just know that the cat is out of the basketball hat in Canberra for obvious reasons. Her WNBA team has to replace her. Now, if a member of the Horde ( not so much anymore, I tend to think of them as the unholy trinity or sextuplets if you count the Courant reporters up who occasionally hold forth)...were was I, Oh yes, if a gentleman of the press were to ask Geno and get a No Comment, how would we interpret that? Or he gave us one of his misdirection plays: "She's quite a player and any college would be lucky to get her...." Or if he gave the inquirer a wink and a mums the word - and if there is ringing silence for a few more days I'm betting on that. This latter theory is ,of course, one that could also work with she has already told him she's headed to UCLA, but could he keep it under wraps. This is all too much for me. I'm exhausted! :eek::rolleyes:;)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
This is in comparison to Westwood.

It's also an average: In June, July and August last year, there were a few dozen days with lows of -4 (25 F) or less and a handful with lows of -8 (18F) or less.
I'm sure, but that ain't too cold to snow. :D

Reaction Score
This would be Collier being schooled?

I don't know about that, did you watch the segment I mentioned? I thought Collier took it to Ezi pretty well there.............imagine the two of them playing up front together..................

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin