Elite Premium Portal Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Elite Premium Portal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Have an INSIDE SOURCE saying that Posh was very unhappy about how everything went down with Mike Anderson and plans on leaving St. John's, but would love to stay in the Big East and be close to home. Not saying its a done deal by any means, but with those requirements you have to think UConn will be a strong consideration. Bigger hurdle is getting him onboard with coming off the bench or at least understanding that he will not have a defacto starter spot
He and primo would be small but interesting

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I think people might be surprised how quickly Cooley can make Georgetown competitive. It won’t necessarily be overnight, but I don’t expect them to be the doormat that they have been, as soon as next season. The new portal era is a totally different beast in terms of rebuilding a program.
It’s not like Georgetown lacked talent either. The coaching was ostensibly atrocious.
PC will finish in front of Georgetown next year in league and that will be delicious

Reaction Score
I think people might be surprised how quickly Cooley can make Georgetown competitive. It won’t necessarily be overnight, but I don’t expect them to be the doormat that they have been, as soon as next season. The new portal era is a totally different beast in terms of rebuilding a program.
It’s not like Georgetown lacked talent either. The coaching was ostensibly atrocious.

Yes, I will be surprised if he can do that. You’re right.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
PC will finish in front of Georgetown next year in league and that will be delicious
I agree that will probably happen next season. Wouldn’t be shocked if that didn’t happen though.
Long term, Georgetown will be better.

Reactions: MJ1

August_West

Reaction Score
Not surprising... A completely different style of play and serious attitude to winning is now required...
Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home

August_West

Reaction Score

Barstool should win that one. And I like F68 better, but Goodman is a tool. He carries cooleys water, and he also asked if the Hurley brothers got whipped by a belt in the last 3 months. Dauster needs to make a change or I WILL root for Pizza clown Portnoy.

Reaction Score

UConn Interest

There's the premium info snack. Storr graded out a lot worse by RAPM than I expected based on when I looked earlier. He must have not played well down the stretch. He was very poor from midrange and at the rim this season. Black hole as well. Only a freshman, but plenty of room to grow we should say.

Reaction Score
Barstool should win that one. And I like F68 better, but Goodman is a tool. He carries cooleys water, and he also asked if the Hurley brothers got whipped by a belt in the last 3 months. Dauster needs to make a change or I WILL root for Pizza clown Portnoy.

If there is a non-UConn game that's going to get me to fly across the country it might be this one. Going to have to see how the schedule shakes out.

Reaction Score
Goodman is a co-founder I think.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Love or hate barstool, I’ll always respect how their personalities don’t carry water for everyone that answers their text messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom