Elite Premium Portal Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Elite Premium Portal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I wouldn’t say so. We couldn’t use him I don’t think, we already have a non shooter defensive minded PG off the bench. but Ive enjoyed watching the kid for a couple years. High motor tough minded player.
He is my favorite non-UConn player. Love his defensive, his energy, and toughness especially near the basket getting offensive rebounds and finishing among the trees.

Reaction Score
Have an INSIDE SOURCE saying that Posh was very unhappy about how everything went down with Mike Anderson and plans on leaving St. John's, but would love to stay in the Big East and be close to home. Not saying its a done deal by any means, but with those requirements you have to think UConn will be a strong consideration. Bigger hurdle is getting him onboard with coming off the bench or at least understanding that he will not have a defacto starter spot
I have stated now in 3 posts, Posh is my favorite non-UConn player. Having said that, as much I would love to see him in a UConn Huskies uniform, I just don't see a place of him on the team and finding enough minutes for him to be content.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I have stated now in 3 posts, Posh is my favorite non-UConn player. Having said that, as much I would love to see him in a UConn Huskies uniform, I just don't see a place of him on the team and finding enough minutes for him to be content.

It’s impossible to say right now - we really have no idea what our roster will look like next year. (DH does.)

If Newton is not coming back, things change and we could use another ball handler.

Reaction Score
this thread is getting progressively less elite as it grows. This post discussing that reduction in eliteness being the least elite post yet.
I have a feeling an “ELITE elite” thread will pop up sooner rather than later.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Who is still in the Portal.

KE looks like a good guy though, Providence should be glad in the end here. I think they may be better off long term without Cooley. I can't wait to see Cooley be the doormat of the league next year. And it's coming.
so if the coach took this skid one on one, is KE glad he's still in the portal?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
So I just went through 4 pages and I’m finding the only difference between this thread and the other portal thread is the posters here drink tea with their pinky up
The joke's on you. What's in my cup only looks like tea.
Stellum-Black-Bourbon.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedRabbit84