Ed Cooley to Georgetown | Page 21 | The Boneyard

Ed Cooley to Georgetown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Rothstein tweeting that English from George Mason as a prime candidate. I mean he’s fine and all but going from Cooley to English would be a failure of epic proportions in PeeCee land

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

Leaving is one thing. Leaving but staying in the conference? That's not a good look, especially after he's filming the us, we, me, you videos or what they're called.

Also, this looks like it's been done for a month which seems to coincide with him checking out of the season....just an awful look.

Reaction Score
Cooley may bleed his hometown Providence, but apparently bled out at PC. New MLS listing suggests Cooley’s hightailing out of his East Greenwich home.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
It's small consolation, but I honestly hope you hire a better coach for less money and kick the snot out of his teams. Maybe you can now think about his arrogant and spoiled comments in a new light.

Reaction Score
Cooley is about to be the 3rd highest paid coach after Calamari and Self....Gtown can afford it and it's about time they loosened up their purse strings, but they coulda gotten someone better for that amount.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Good luck. This was shocking to me. When the whispers first started at the end of the season, I thought there was no way it would happen. I’ve come around a bit to actually thinking that this sucks. He did you guys dirty. You’re not really dupes, you were played by a world class con artist. Every person on earth has a right to seek out what’s best for them, I don’t begrudge Ed or anyone else that, but man, the way he did it was so brutal and unnecessary. Boeheim level scumbaggery. Didn’t think Ed had that in him, but no one can argue that point now.

Big Fraud.

Reaction Score
The whole saga was funny to watch, but now it’s over I think I somehow
1) feel bad for Providence
2) dislike Cooley even more
I have zero sympathy for Providence. What I am concerned about is that they go back to being a big east doormat. I get that a strong GT is better than a strong PC, but I’m hoping their next coach can at least keep them somewhat competitive in the BE.

Reaction Score
I'm just seeing this. Georgetown is going to pay him $6 million a year? Holy ----! That's insane. What exactly did he do at PC?

Hurley makes $3 million. Raise coming when the season is over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom