Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland) | Page 37 | The Boneyard

Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Like to remain optimistic, but think the family is split on what direction to go. Like addition of Stone more than Mack - if
that even means anything.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Like to remain optimistic, but think the family is split on what direction to go. Like addition of Stone more than Mack - if
Like for the info, not the nature of it though.

Reaction Score

Is it possible that Stone wants to pick UConn, and the reason his dad keeps saying that a decision hasn't been made is because he wants him to reconsider and go to Wisconsin?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Maybe the family wants a reassurance of how it'll be logistically when he's at UConn, who will monitor him, his living scenario, sort of a handler, etc.

Who knows, maybe they are basically letting Uconn down easy.
By making KO fly his as s out to Wisconsin? How nice of them.

I don't think that's it. Its either a UConn lean or undecided. It does fit the split in the family scenario.

Last edited:

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
By making KO fly his as s out to Wisconsin? How nice of them.

I don't think that's it. Its either a UConn lean or undecided. It does fit the split in the family scenario.
Ya there are some diks out there, but it would take a special kind of dik, to have KO fly out to wiscyland just to say thanks, but no thanks.

Reaction Score
Here's an article that was just posted. Nothing new in there. They talk about the potential package deal with Malik Newman at UConn but I think that ship sailed a long time ago. Although with recruiting you never know. They also give a breakdown of the 4 schools left on his list and how they would fit.

Set in Stone? Five-star center closing in on decision

Reaction Score
Since when does Diamond Stone give a duck about whether or not ESPN is going to air his decision?

Reaction Score
I found the page by searching for what you posted, but clicking on that link doesn't work for me.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Diamond Stone Update -
He will be at Yankee Stadium Saturday to watch Army/UConn Football - come out and convince him UConn is the place for him to be!!

:)

JK - but come on out anyways - UConn and UConn FB need the support!

Go Huskies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awy