Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland) | Page 39 | The Boneyard

Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
DIAMOND STONE is absolutely perfect! (That make's me smart now, right?)

Despite thinking he's obnoxious, I really like Diamond. I don't like the fake sanctimonious posters that act like he's perfect while Newman and Briscoe are the devil.

Stop digging.

No one cares.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Absolutely ridiculous posts are getting deleted. I didn't say anything offensive and don't mind be called an idiot. Is this just a Stone propaganda tread? How come all the negative stuff about Newman and Briscoe doesn't get deleted?
Posts outside of transfer talk have to rise to a pretty ridiculous level for me to delete them. You got there.

I suggest you put a keyboard interlock device on your computer.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Man, the number of people here with degrees in "Recruit Psychology" is a lot higher than I thought.

Reaction Score
Its almost over guys and girls. Then we can get back our lives, maybe. Serenity now as Frank Costanza would say.

Reaction Score
The Tevin Mack thread is cheeky and fun...this one is just cruel and tragic

which makes it not really a good thread at all...evil shenanigans

Reaction Score
We on the yard have a tendency to try to put facts together that make sense (usually). Their current 3 NBA players average a robust 5 pts a game. '41 their last title. Our billion in NBA contracts. KO all over the league. Stuff like that. But this recruiting is a crap shoot unfortunately and logic doesn't always prevail.

Reaction Score
Offensive? The word obnoxious is offensive? I just feel a certain recruit is setting himself up to be hated by the fanbase he rejects. I think a twitter is a representation of one's personality. I don't think it's smart to basicly C----k tease all the fanbases on twitter.

Like I said before, Cue the nonsensical homers.
Congrats, I literally "face palmed" for the first time ever after reading this post.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
We on the yard have a tendency to try to put facts together that make sense (usually). Their current 3 NBA players average a robust 5 pts a game. '41 their last title. Our billion in NBA contracts. KO all over the league. Stuff like that. But this recruiting is a crap shoot unfortunately and logic doesn't always prevail.
I gave you a like because this post is logical. I would have given you two likes except your logic is falling into an abyss of illogic. Meaning it was illogical to post a logical statement.:)

Reaction Score
I hope in his self-imposed (which I do applaud) break he gets all that sand cleared out of his vagina

Dude was going straight up rampant

Reaction Score
If the Mack and Stone thread have taught us anything, it's that other than 3, none of us should say absolutely anything about recruiting. We don't know jack sh!!t and neither do all the "experts" out there with their mysterious sources and crystal balls.

Reaction Score
People have this strange need to post anything that pops in their head...
They're getting face books "whats on your mind?.." confused with the Boneyard.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I could see him on the court with AB. No problem!

Reaction Score

If we are gonna get facts straight, please realize Devin Harris alone averages more than 11 points a game by himself and was a former all-star before injuries derailed his very promising career. And of them 4 , how many were top notch recruits? Zero. If Bo can turn a guy like Frank Kaminsky who was a gangly, awkward looking freshman with little recruiting hype whatsoever into a legit POY canidate, then the sky is the limit for Diamond.

Not trying to be a but u mentioned facts so just wanted to clarify the "facts". :) I've all but conceded Stone to Uconn is a given but a few years ago we all thought Vander Blue was gonna be the next great Badger and look how that turned out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom