Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland) | Page 90 | The Boneyard

Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
lol if you are a celeb you need one of those Dave Chappelle contacts and have her sign it first. Then make sure the hook up is on your terms. On your property, no phones or cams or computers ect.... If they are willing to go through all of that, you guys can have some adult fun. If not, she probably had other motives.

We laugh at this, but it's not far off from the truth these days. There's a lot of celebs who make girls sign non disclosure agreements first (eg Bieber).

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Kita I'm gathering that you have something of an impulse control problem, am I way off base here?

Might just be having a few afternoon shandy's. It's nice out today.

Reaction Score
Walking into this thread.

darkest_timeline.gif

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I agree with what your saying regarding the pre-nup, I just can't imagine how that conversation will ever go well. No woman wants to be asked for a prenup, and will make you look untrustworthy in her eyes as crazy as that sounds, they aren't the most logical beings.

I can't imagine doing it either. But it might be easier if I was worth like half a billion dollars. (I'm a little shy of that.)

Reaction Score
Kita I'm gathering that you have something of an impulse control problem, am I way off base here?
Maybe 35 years ago and certainly at Diamond's age. I was a lot thinner, less grey and quite handsome (I'm told). Was a charmer and had a little game, and yes I loved the ladies (and their company).

Nowadays I'm just invisible whether at the check out line, or anywhere in public. Even if I sneezed no female would notice.

Marriage and children takes a lot of that away. Oh and the desire is gone now too, but no regrets and fortunately no long term adverse consequences. Just was saying that I understand what Diamond did, my brother and father did the 'stupid thing' too.

Reaction Score
We laugh at this, but it's not far off from the truth these days. There's a lot of celebs who make girls sign non disclosure agreements first (eg Bieber).

Oh yea i laugh because it sounds ridiculous but in today's day and age its not! You gotta protect yourself first and foremost. Hey if you want to sleep around and just have a good time thats your bizz. Just dont be blind to the evils of the world. People want what you have and will do whatever to get a piece of it, be it money or fame. Celebs even college kids getting a little air time and TV talk you gotta be aware.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I'd pay to have a woman say I hurt her one time. On the internet no less!
That's what i was thinking. If I was 18, and someone said that about me, I would be retweeting it like crazy so everyone knew.

Reaction Score
That's what i was thinking. If I was 18, and someone said that about me, I would be retweeting it like crazy so everyone knew.

even if it was accompanied by a sentence regarding being a quick shooter? trade off doesnt seem worth it.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
even if it was accompanied by a sentence regarding being a quick shooter? trade off doesnt seem worth it.

Long enough to hurt and don't sell short the man naise to the hair. That's the clincher. I'd wear that badge proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom