Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland) | Page 88 | The Boneyard

Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not to keep responding to you, but his mind 'could have been blown' and at that age could have temporarily fell in love. Unlikely but not necessarily impossible. Just saying when it comes to men/women its not always cut and dry.
True. We definitely are raging hormones when we are younger. That sure can be a problem.

Reaction Score
Morality is subjective, at least at the margins. If you want to take the position that having concensual unprotected sex with a partner you barely know makes you immoral, you are entitled to hold that belief. I'm not willing to draw that conclusion, and I doubt most people are either. You have no reason to doubt at this point that he's not willing to bear the consequences of the risk he took. If he isn't, then the matter is different.
There's people who marry and have kids quick and barely know each other. Not my point. Just spraying his sperm has consequences, obviously. I have no reason to doubt at this point that he's willing to bear, true. He's free to do whatever he wants within the law, after all.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
There's people who marry and have kids quick and barely know each other. Not my point. Just spraying his sperm has consequences, obviously. I have no reason to doubt at this point that he's willing to bear, true. He's free to do whatever he wants within the law, after all.

@Butch is the "that's absolutely reprehensible" guy in the media Burr was impersonating. It's easy to say he's a jerk/idiot when you've never been even close to in his shoes in this context.

Reaction Score

So why would you compare his action to hers, where all he did was have unprotected sex with a willing parnter while she not only did that but also decided to attack him on social media for no reason and put the possibility of having a child just to collect child support on the table?

Reaction Score
True. We definitely are raging hormones when we are younger. That sure can be a problem.

As a married man the movie Fatal Attraction was an annual watch for me and kept me straight.

To lighten the mood here as far as raging hormones this scene is spot on:

Reaction Score
Wait -- so your position is that a child is not entitled to financial support from a father because his mother is a lowlife? Sure you don't want to rethink that one?

Oh thank you white knight for saving the day as you and your like do every day!

I'm not an MRA, if you want to deal in that sort of lazy conversation/argument, go have fun at Jezebel.com

I am fully capable of keeping my swimmers out of uteruses I don't want them in, but this sub-culture of literally trapping men for child support purposes is completely disgusting. Do I think that many or most women are out there looking to do this? NO!!!! Do I think its literally despicable that it happens as often as it does (which isn't that often)? YES

Look at it this way, do you want to be the kid that one day finds out he was born basically because his mom could attract a professional athlete and didn't want to have to "work" in the traditional sense of the word? The kids born are the biggest losers in the equation, but I think all involved are losers

To be clear, I find it disgusting both that this happens (women aiming to have children with rich guys they are just hooking up with), and that many many young men think having a number of children with different women is both not a big deal and even something to brag about. It's a side of culture that needs to go

Reaction Score
Im going to use a Jay-z quote:

Many chicks wanna put Jigga fist in cuffs
Divorce him and split his bucks
Just because you got good head, I'ma break bread
so you can be livin it up?

Anyone with a little something to protect should be smart enough to think with the correct head when money is involved. And if you get played, you take the L like a man because you were stupid.

This makes me happy I don't listen to J-Z

Reaction Score

@Butch is the "that's absolutely reprehensible" guy in the media Burr was impersonating. It's easy to say he's a jerk/idiot when you've never been even close to in his shoes in this context.

I have no kids. :p

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Dude it ain't that simple. Women are experts at seduction and entrapment. This stuff could even happen to the President of the United States, oh wait . . . . . . . . . .

For these high level and pro athletes, they need to know that trouble like this can be averted by taking these matters into your own hands.

Look, it takes two to tango. For all you young fellas out there, if you don't want a problem, use a condom and flush it down the toilet. Problem solved.

Diamond Stone thread turns into Sex Ed 101 discussion -> Boneyard.

Reaction Score
So why would you compare his action to hers, where all he did was have unprotected sex with a willing parnter while she not only did that but also decided to attack him on social media for no reason and put the possibility of having a child just to collect child support on the table?
The social media attack was stupid. Not saying it's ok. Never said it was. But he must have known something about her if she was this public about herself and they go to the same school.

Reaction Score

I'm not an MRA, if you want to deal in that sort of lazy conversation/argument, go have fun at Jezebel.com

I am fully capable of keeping my swimmers out of uteruses I don't want them in, but this sub-culture of literally trapping men for child support purposes is completely disgusting. Do I think that many or most women are out there looking to do this? NO!!!! Do I think its literally despicable that it happens as often as it does (which isn't that often)? YES

Look at it this way, do you want to be the kid that one day finds out he was born basically because his mom could attract a professional athlete and didn't want to have to "work" in the traditional sense of the word? The kids born are the biggest losers in the equation, but I think all involved are losers

To be clear, I find it disgusting both that this happens (women aiming to have children with rich guys they are just hooking up with), and that many many young men think having a number of children with different women is both not a big deal and even something to brag about. It's a side of culture that needs to go

I agree with you but how does this apply here? How was this a trap? Was she poking holes in his condoms?

Reaction Score

A lot of anger without actually addressing what I said. I said the woman is a lowlife. Neither I nor anyone else here defended her for an instant. What I said was (and I was more polite the first time) that it is stupid to define the rights of the child to financial support from his father/sperm donor based on how big a jerk his mother is. Which is what you wrote originally, but didn't defend when you felt attacked.

intlzncster

Reaction Score

You sound like a personal responsibility guy. That's not an insult mind you. These kids should be responsible for their own swimmers. Nobody is forcing them to have sex without a condom. Take responsibility and keep your swimmers in check. Again, problem solved.

Reaction Score
I agree with you but how does this apply here? How was this a trap? Was she poking holes in his condoms?

How can it not be a trap when you have a young kid you seemed to have targeted, a decent body to entice him with amongst other things, you admit to wanting to have his child to get some of his future NBA money? I realize by law it may not be but he's right in labeling it as such.

And yes Diamond is stupid not to have thrown his raincoat on.

Reaction Score
How can it not be a trap when you have a young kid you seemed to have targeted, a decent body to entice him with amongst other things, you admit to wanting to have his child to get some of his future NBA money? I realize by law it may not be but he's right in labeling it as such.

And yes Diamond is stupid not to have thrown his raincoat on.

The Queen of Nudes used him for publicity. Shocking, a thirsty Instagram/Twitter ho would do something like that. This wasn't some innocent looking girl who lured him into her clutches and turned on him. She's a HO that documents her ENTIRE LIFE on social media!

The issue of trapping has to with pregnancy. Was he trapped here? NO!

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

Boohoo. Elin Nordegren's a "whore" because why? Because Tiger was too stupid to get her to sign a good pre-nup before he whored around? Burr's funny but this MRA crap is lame .

p.s.

tumblr_inline_mm1e63jgTO1qd7trb.gif

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Boohoo. Elin Nordegren's a "whore" because why? Because Tiger was too stupid to get her to sign a good pre-nup before he whored around? Burr's funny but this MRA crap is lame .

p.s.

You gotta allow comedians to go there though.

And I'm all for geordi laforge gifs. But what's that one symbolizing here? No sarc.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score

p.s.

He actually never called Tigers ex wife a whore, did you even watch that or just immediately get caught up in such a white knife frenzy that you closed the video 10 seconds in to make that post. I agree with his point, prenup or not. No one is entitled to $150 million simply because they were married to Woods. You can argue you deserve something sure, but to think she was going to earn even close to that figure in her entire lifetime is a joke, it's not like she turned down job offers to be Mrs. Woods.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
He actually never called Tigers ex wife a whore, did you even watch that or just immediately get caught up in such a white knife frenzy that you closed the video 10 seconds in to make that post. I agree with his point, prenup or not. No one is entitled to $150 million simply because they were married to Woods. You can argue you deserve something sure, but to think she was going to earn even close to that figure in her entire lifetime is a joke, it's not like she turned down job offers to be Mrs. Woods.

I guess you mean "white knight", i.e., the term Kembacity used also. No, I don't consider myself a white knight. But I guess when someone says there's an epidemic of gold-digging whores and then points to Elin Nordegren as example #1, I make the connection that he's calling her a gold-digging whore. Pardon me for making that gigantic leap.

"No one is entitled to $150 million simply because they were married to Woods." You forgot to include the words "In my opinion" or "should be," because in these United States, unless you get your fiancee to sign a pre-nup, they will get a big ol' chunk of your assets when you divorce.

But then again, I'm just pointing to laws. Your "common sense" trumps that, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom