Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland) | Page 89 | The Boneyard

Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Well if Stone wasn't decided on going pro before, I'm sure he is now....

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
His family should get a lawyer. He's got a case. Plus , the girl should be arrested and if she does attend the school, she should be expelled. If it was the other way around.....

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I guess you mean "white knight", i.e., the term Kembacity used also. No, I don't consider myself a white knight. But I guess when someone says there's an epidemic of gold-digging whores and then points to Elin Nordegren as example #1, I make the connection that he's calling her a gold-digging whore. Pardon me for making that gigantic leap.

"No one is entitled to $150 million simply because they were married to Woods." You forgot to include the words "In my opinion" or "should be," because in these United States, unless you get your fiancee to sign a pre-nup, they will get a big ol' chunk of your assets when you divorce.

But then again, I'm just pointing to laws. Your "common sense" trumps that, for sure.
Again, he didn't refer to Nordegren as a "gold digging whore", but keep being upset.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
His family should get a lawyer. He's got a case. Plus , the girl should be arrested and if she does attend the school, she should be expelled. If it was the other way around.....

Arrested for what exactly? Being a lowlife?

Reaction Score

Huh?

Reaction Score
The Queen of Nudes used him for publicity. Shocking, a thirsty Instagram/Twitter ho would do something like that. This wasn't some innocent looking girl who lured him into her clutches and turned on him. She's a HO that documents her ENTIRE LIFE on social media!

The issue of trapping has to with pregnancy. Was he trapped here? NO!

Fair enough agree

Reaction Score
Again, he didn't refer to Nordegren as a "gold digging whore", but keep being upset.
I'm being honest here: I don't see how he didn't. He didn't say the sentence "Nordegren is a gold-digging whore," but that's not necessary for the implication to have landed.

I didn't watch all of it--but I got through the parts where he moved from that the Lorena Bobbit or whatever--so I'm willing to concede if I missed something. But, unless he reversed course, it certainly sounded like he was accusing Tiger's ex and Kobe's ex of being gold-digging whores. In particular, he went after Kobe's wife for staying with him for a bit after.

Horatio

Reaction Score
Huh?

"Huh"? Did he give her permission to post his business , personal info. And embarrass him in front of the whole world? Did he ask her to post their personal encounter?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

Seems like you're the one worked up about all of these women scheming to take away half of your future dentistry practice. Just remember: PRE-NUP.

Reaction Score
"Huh"? Did he give her permission to post his business , personal info. And embarrass him in front of the whole world? Did he ask her to post their personal encounter?

Just a protip, people are allowed to talk about your "personal business" on social media if they want and it's not a crime.

Horatio

Reaction Score
Just a protip, people are allowed to talk about your "personal business" on social media if they want and it's not a crime.
That was pure slander. There's gotta be something that can be done.

Reaction Score

You have some way of knowing that what she said wasn't true?

Also, she wrote it.

Reaction Score
Hot take of the year!
You are right in one respect. If he did this to her, feminists/jezzabell/SI/Deadspin/ESPN would absolutely crucify him. No doubt he'd be booted from school.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score

He could not have sex with her. I mean, I don't agree with what she did but it's not a crime.

Reaction Score
As a married man the movie Fatal Attraction was an annual watch for me and kept me straight.

To lighten the mood here as far as raging hormones this scene is spot on:

Kita I'm gathering that you have something of an impulse control problem, am I way off base here?

Reaction Score
Or just use a condom maybe? Especially with someone you don't really know.. pregnancy isn't the worst thing that could come of this situation.

Horatio

Reaction Score
You do understand that words like "slander" and "rape" are crimes with actual definitions, right?
Yes. My point is no one should be able to post this kinda stuff without any consequences. I put the "rape" sentence in because people have the tendency to twist things around, myself included . If there's nothing that can happen to her she should at least be expelled ( if she attends the school) and the same people/ organizations that would attack Stone , if he did something to her, should ask the girl to apologize publicly.

Reaction Score
You are right in one respect. If he did this to her, feminists/jezzabell/SI/Deadspin/ESPN would absolutely crucify him. No doubt he'd be booted from school.
To be fair, other than one or two people, no one is defending her. What she did was pretty terrible; you don't need the highlighted groups to say it. His mistake was sleeping with her without a condom.

Her mistake was being a terrible person. That said, if she is pregnant, the child shouldn't be punished.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
young people in general need to be smarter about things. She is looking for a payday and he was thinking with the wrong head

Reaction Score
lol if you are a celeb you need one of those Dave Chappelle contacts and have her sign it first. Then make sure the hook up is on your terms. On your property, no phones or cams or computers ect.... If they are willing to go through all of that, you guys can have some adult fun. If not, she probably had other motives.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Seems like you're the one worked up about all of these women scheming to take away half of your future dentistry practice. Just remember: PRE-NUP.
I agree with what your saying regarding the pre-nup, I just can't imagine how that conversation will ever go well. No woman wants to be asked for a prenup, and will make you look untrustworthy in her eyes as crazy as that sounds, they aren't the most logical beings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman