Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland) | Page 87 | The Boneyard

Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I definitely feel bad for him. Not because she might be preggers, that's a situation any guy could fall into and it's usually preventable, but because she then aired this laundry on the internet and because of his celebrity, people care. Taking pics of her giving him the finger and the captions she wrote- seems like a real nice young lady.

Reaction Score
She may have just been looking for some laughs, but honestly when there's electronic evidence of that nature they should just nullify any child support a guy has to pay. If you can prove that a woman was looking to be impregnated by you in order to get your money for nothing, it should free you. That shouldn't be a viable business plan, unfortunately it is for a very select few

Wait -- so your position is that a child is not entitled to financial support from a father because his mother is a lowlife? Sure you don't want to rethink that one?

Reaction Score
Wait -- so your position is that a child is not entitled to financial support from a father because his mother is a lowlife? Sure you don't want to rethink that one?

I'm surprised more MRA discussions don't come up on the Boneyard.

Reaction Score
I don't feel bad for him one bit. If you want to be a man-ho, better be prepared to pay consequences.
Dude it ain't that simple. Women are experts at seduction and entrapment. This stuff could even happen to the President of the United States, oh wait . . . . . . . . . .

For these high level and pro athletes, they need to know that trouble like this can be averted by taking these matters into your own hands.

Reaction Score
I definitely feel bad for him. Not because she might be preggers, that's a situation any guy could fall into and it's usually preventable, but because she then aired this laundry on the internet and because of his celebrity, people care. Taking pics of her giving him the finger and the captions she wrote- seems like a real nice young lady.
How is Diamond Stone any better than the woman?

Reaction Score
Dude it ain't that simple. Women are experts at seduction and entrapment. This stuff could even happen to the President of the United States, oh wait . . . . . . . . . .

For these high level and pro athletes, they need to know that trouble like this can be averted by taking these matters into your own hands.
You don't think I know? No one put a gun to our heads and tells us how to use our penises. To use it is a choice. Made knowingly. Takes two to tango. Just because a woman offers booty means we must accept.

Reaction Score
You don't think I know? No one put a gun to our heads and tells us how to use our penises. To use it is a choice. Made knowingly.
I hear you but we men have two brains, so knowingly can be questionable at times. That other brain sometimes doesn't think before it acts and can overpower our 'main' brain.

Reaction Score
Did he post nasty, spiteful stuff about her online? I'm not clear what the connection is here.
He chases self-proclaimed "hoes". What do you expect? Classy responses from the women?

Reaction Score
I hear you but we men have two brains, so knowingly can be questionable at times. That other brain sometimes doesn't think before it acts and can overpower our 'main' brain.
lol...but if the "other brain" overpowers the "main brain", that's still because the "main brain" is extremely stimulated, too...and willing.

Reaction Score
He chases self-proclaimed "hoes". What do you expect? Classy responses from the women?

So you're saying he deserved to be treated cruelly, and is, in fact, just as bad as her, because he slept with her?

Reaction Score
Did he post nasty, spiteful stuff about her online? I'm not clear what the connection is here.

Thank you. Stone choose to have unprotected sex with a female he didn't know well. Yes, if there is a child born from the tryst he will have to bear the responsibility of his decision, but that is hardly a moral failing. The woman, as I said, is a lowlife.

None of that has anything to do with what the rights of the child are or should be if one arises from their daliance.

Reaction Score
Thank you. Stone choose to have unprotected sex with a female he didn't know well. Yes, if there is a child born from the tryst he will have to bear the responsibility of his decision, but that is hardly a moral failing. The woman, as I said, is a lowlife.

None of that has anything to do with what the rights of the child are or should be if one arises from their daliance.
How could this not be carelessness on his part? All he cared was ejaculating inside the vagina of a woman who seems attractive. And if a kid is born, the kid is going to possibly suffer having an absentee father and a crazy mother.

Reaction Score
lol...but if the "other brain" overpowers the "main brain", that's still because the "main brain" is extremely stimulated, too...and willing.
I think we all can speak as experts about that fact.

Flowchart: Sight to mind to body to mind. Its the final step that usually gets lost/removed.

Funny but that final step 'only' requires time, but who the hell looks at their watch in these situations. Women (via evolution?) have mastered how to remove that final step through distraction and like you say extreme simulation.

As for sight well that is continually being negotiated throughout the process, in many cases becoming more and more poorer especially during long periods of drought. Man, do I know this. LOL

Reaction Score
How could this not be carelessness on his part? All he cared was ejaculating inside the vagina of a woman who seems attractive.

Not to keep responding to you, but his mind 'could have been blown' and at that age could have temporarily fell in love. Unlikely but not necessarily impossible. Just saying when it comes to men/women its not always cut and dry.

Reaction Score
How could this not be carelessness on his part? All he cared was ejaculating inside the vagina of a woman who seems attractive. And if a kid is born, the kid is going to possibly suffer having an absentee father and a crazy mother.

Morality is subjective, at least at the margins. If you want to take the position that having concensual unprotected sex with a partner you barely know makes you immoral, you are entitled to hold that belief. I'm not willing to draw that conclusion, and I doubt most people are either. You have no reason to doubt at this point that he's not willing to bear the consequences of the risk he took. If he isn't, then the matter is different.

Reaction Score
Im going to use a Jay-z quote:

Many chicks wanna put Jigga fist in cuffs
Divorce him and split his bucks
Just because you got good head, I'ma break bread
so you can be livin it up?

Anyone with a little something to protect should be smart enough to think with the correct head when money is involved. And if you get played, you take the L like a man because you were stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom