2025 Recruiting: - Cooper Flagg | Page 15 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Cooper Flagg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I assume this kid is going to Duke and will be pleasantly surprised if things go differently. It doesn't seem worth it to get emotionally invested in something that's fairly unlikely to happen.
I’ll be shocked if he doesn’t end up at Duke.

Reaction Score
I’ll be shocked if he doesn’t end up at Duke.
I’m thinking it’s 50/50 between us and Duke. We are now a Top 5 program. Don’t underestimate our chances. We offer a lot. In Hurley we trust!!

Reaction Score
I’m thinking it’s 50/50 between us and Duke. We are now a Top 5 program. Don’t underestimate our chances. We offer a lot. In Hurley we trust!!

Other than what fans want, what is the idea that it's 50/50 based on? Not reality as far as I can tell.

Reaction Score
I would love to have him choose UConn but never got my hopes up. Always felt he was Duke bound so didn't get too excited when there was UConn noise, felt like if he came it would be the icing on the cake of a good class. I'm not ruling it out yet either because the National Championship does carry weight.

Reaction Score
Today has the potential to be one of the worst days in UConn history
200w (2).gif

Reaction Score
Were you in DC when we lost to George Mason? In the Rent where we gave up an unlosable game and couldn’t get the win to honor Jasper Howard against Rutgers?

Stuff going on today is all paperwork to set up the games. The worst days come when you lose on the field or the court, not when stuff around the games goes wrong.

Last edited:

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
If he makes it to our visit. I’d like to see how his recruitment looks after that.

Reaction Score
If what is being “sky falling” w/ Flagg happens, it won’t be the first time ever. Not even the first time in 12 months. Remember Justin Edwards last year? That’s the recruiting game. There will be many more Flaggs to capture in our lifetime

Reaction Score
If what is being “sky falling” w/ Flagg happens, it won’t be the first time ever. Not even the first time in 12 months. Remember Justin Edwards last year? That’s the recruiting game. There will be many more Flaggs to capture in our lifetime
Damn good line.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Nobody is devastated, it’s a false narrative from people who wanna be condescending.
Calling this "one of the worst days in UConn history" sounds pretty devastated to me.

Reaction Score
Until or if Cooper does an OV.. You're wasting your energy..Does Scheyer want Cooper and the Boozer bros. in the same class playing the same position??

Reaction Score
Until or if Cooper does an OV.. You're wasting your energy..Does Scheyer want Cooper and the Boozer bros. in the same class playing the same position??
They won't be in the same class when Flagg reclassifies to 2024.

Reaction Score
Were you in DC when we lost to George Mason? In the Rent where we gave up an unlosable game and couldn’t get the win to honor Jasper Howard against Rutgers?

Stuff going on today is all paperwork to set up the games. The worst days come when you lose on the field or the court, not when stuff around the games goes wrong.
Was at both and my stomach turned from this…retriggered all over again..thanks biz :)

Reaction Score
Was at both and my stomach turned from this…retriggered all over again..thanks biz :)
They should. Those moments tore your guts out. Not conference realignment, and certainly not losing a recruit (not that that even happened).

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
When UConn was mentioned as being a player here, the CW was "maybe" as opposed to "yeah right". That's my takeaway.

Reaction Score
Calling this "one of the worst days in UConn history" sounds pretty devastated to me.
Bill Curley, Wayne Turner & Randell Jackson, even Kevin Durant was talked about as maybe coming to UConn before Rick Barnes signed him. I’ve already added Flagg to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom