2025 Recruiting: - Cooper Flagg | Page 13 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Cooper Flagg

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
That is incredibly good news.

Would love the Clingan and Flagg parents to reunite and have a drink together, too.
Sadly one cannot attend

Reaction Score
Has he already officially visited Duke? You’d think he’d want them to pay for it?
1st visit anywhere for him. Only thing I can think of is maybe he wants to go back on an official in the fall when the campus is full

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
1st visit anywhere for him. Only thing I can think of is maybe he wants to go back on an official in the fall when the campus is full
Very possible, I was just thinking he might want to commit before his senior season, if he’s going to re class. But he could use the official after committing to whichever school as well. Or just not commit before his senior year.

Reaction Score
Has he already officially visited Duke? You’d think he’d want them to pay for it?
I think you have to be a senior to take an official visit. (But maybe I am behind the rules.)

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I think you have to be a senior to take an official visit. (But maybe I am behind the rules.)

August 1 of junior year ... which does make it interesting that he did an unofficial ... but you can only do 1 official per school so maybe he wants to save the OV? Maybe he's just in the area.

Reaction Score
August 1 of junior year ... which does make it interesting that he did an unofficial ... but you can only do 1 official per school so maybe he wants to save the OV? Maybe he's just in the area.
Correct.

Reaction Score
That is incredibly good news.

Would love the Clingan and Flagg parents to reunite and have a drink together, too.
Wasn’t their some talk on this board a while back that Clingan might stay through his junior year?

Reaction Score
Sadly one cannot attend

Sadly one cannot attend
I realize and no disrespect remotely intended to DC or his Dad. Should have been more detailed in mentioning Donovan's Dad.

Really was attempting to articulate the family aspects of the program's culture. I believe how embracing UConn is as a family matters deeply to engaged parents.

But I am sure all top programs, especially Duke, suggest they are...

Reaction Score
Flagg's decision on whether to stay in the Class of 2025 or reclassify into the Class of 2024 is on the docket next. Duke has laid plenty of groundwork to be considered one of the frontrunners for Flagg, but UConn – the defending national champion – is expected to be a heavy hitter and will be in the mix for a visit.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Duke's culture is to hire parents to work at the University.
Or give them a million dollar house close to campus so they can go watch games anytime and call it a “business expense”.

F Duke

Reaction Score
Uh oh. He sounds like a Dookie already. :)

why the doom and gloom? Of course Duke will be all over him and our backs may be against the wall. Let’s see what happens when DH and crew gets to know his family better and we get him on campus.

Reaction Score
why the doom and gloom? Of course Duke will be all over him and our backs may be against the wall. Let’s see what happens when DH and crew gets to know his family better and we get him on campus.
Let's see this play out - we've been successful in being a player's 3rd or 4th visit and winning in the end. :)

Reaction Score
Wasn’t their some talk on this board a while back that Clingan might stay through his junior year?
Maybe before his freshman year that was the case. No longer, anymore. This is his final year in Storrs

Reaction Score
201 Mag - a N NJ monthly

Franklin Lakes

TOP NATIONAL RECRUIT

Franklin Lakes resident DYLAN HARPER, fresh off strong performances for the USA Basketball junior national team, now has more good news. The New Jersey guard, who is a priority recruit for Rutgers basketball, was named the top player in the nation by ESPN.com.

A guard from Don Bosco Prep, Harper is believed to be strongly in the mix for Rutgers along with Duke and Kansas. He also talked about the pull to be a ‘hometown hero’ were he to commit to Rutgers. Earlier in July, Harper told USA Today that a commitment announcement will come “probably during my high school season” next winter.

His older brother, Ron Harper Jr., was a four-year starter at Rutgers, and won the the 2022 Haggerty Award as the best player in the metropolitan area. Ron is now on a two-way contract with the Toronto Raptors; he appeared in nine NBA games this past season.

Reaction Score
It was sarcasm. Did you read the tweet? Did you see the smiley face? Oy vay.

Reaction Score
Idk, if you told me that was Allen’s older brother, I’d believe you.
Idk I think Jeremy Renner looks more like Grayson Allen but my eyesight isn’t the best I’ll admit. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom