2025 Recruiting: - Cooper Flagg | Page 28 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Cooper Flagg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We’re in shape to receive his only other visit according to actual insiders. We watched every game at Peach Jam. Do you really need the flashy edit from his instagram with 3 other schools he’s not really considering to believe we’re in the race? Or would some empty interview quotes do the trick?
i will take this seriously when he is on campus for a OV

Apollo

step back from the ledge
Reaction Score
Heads Up Appreciation GIF by One Chicago

Reaction Score
This kid will definitely be the most famous ncaa player since Zion and probably even moreso.

Reaction Score
This kid will definitely be the most famous ncaa player since Zion and probably even moreso.
Which is why FOX should be doing everything they can to push him towards UConn...

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
You should probably stop following recruiting. Visits usually happen after months of behind the scenes work.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
You should probably stop following recruiting. Visits usually happen after months of behind the scenes work.
I mean Kek in the handle tell you all you need to know

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
So you're saying he's going to St. John's?
No.

Providence plays them at MSG and in the Big East tourney. They aren’t in danger of leaving the conference either. Obvious choice here.

Reaction Score
Hopefully the idea of playing in NY grows on him.

Only one school in his top 2 where he’ll get to play at MSG multiple times a year.

Duke will sell being able to watch him play a (scrimmage) at BC, which is only 3 1/2 hours from Newpot ME (UConn is an extra hour). If that doesn't work, they'll buy his parents a house to stay in in Durham to watch as many games as they want and will also play a game at UMaine (who play in Bangor at the Cross Insurance areana, not Orono) so everyone in his family and community and see him. Do not underestimate Duke.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Only if Pitino has retained enough power across the decades to hold off Providence.
I will never stop liking these posts. I know there’s no way they’ll ever be as good as the posts on the Providence board but I will like them just the same.

Reaction Score
Duke will sell being able to watch him play a (scrimmage) at BC, which is only 3 1/2 hours from Newpot ME (UConn is an extra hour). If that doesn't work, they'll buy his parents a house to stay in in Durham to watch as many games as they want and will also play a game at UMaine (who play in Bangor at the Cross Insurance areana, not Orono) so everyone in his family and community and see him. Do not underestimate Duke.
If that's all it takes, Dave Benedict would call Blake James and Earl Grant and say let the defending Champs pound on you in front of a sold out Conte Forum next year and we'll keep Flagg out of the ACC. I'd even make it a "buy game" if it ensures Cooper signs.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Guys, we need to step it up. We've got like 70 pages to go to reach Diamond Stone territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom