Calhoun Quotes on Hurley | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Calhoun Quotes on Hurley

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I mean if they have proof of the rumors we’ve heard of KO partying with players, that’s gotta fit in to cause, being clearly unprofessional, probably unethical, and potentially illegal

Define "partying with players'

were the ripping Dabs?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Same here.

Of course I never posted on the Boneyard while at work so I never had to deduct my salary for that reason. What’s the over/under that the lawyers in this thread claim their time here as billable to their clients?:cool:

Some of us are smart enough not to be in private practice

Reaction Score
I can’t, I have at best third hand knowledge. Ask @JMick and a couple others who communicated the rumors here.
That tidbit is 2nd hand. As far as I was told, all were of legal age and I never heard any mention of drugs. Still not a great look if true

Reaction Score
That tidbit is 2nd hand. As far as I was told, all were of legal age and I never heard any mention of drugs. Still not a great look if true
Thanks for the PM

#gagorder

But yeah like I said besides the legality of it, it’s unprofessional and unethical

Reaction Score
I won't wade into the just cause argument. But I'm not worried about KO's firing affecting the "family" and the alums very much. Sure, KO is very well-liked by the former players, but those same former players have MUCH more love for Calhoun. If Calhoun is on board with UConn's handling of this situation, one phone call from him to any distressed former player should promptly rectify those concerns.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the PM

#gagorder

But yeah like I said besides the legality of it, it’s unprofessional and unethical
That one was definitely in the rumor category, too. It didn't get mentioned often when people were talking about what was happening. It seems like there were a lot of things which on their own that might not have been a huge deal but coupled with the sheer number other things it became a problem.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
So if this plays out the way you describe, KO will be money grabbing his way out of "the family", at least in my eyes. If he genuinely was the great, dedicated, team first guy, he would admit to doing a crappy job and negotiate a settlement. In my book, and I've backed this up in my career multiple times when I've made mistakes, if you don't do your job as expected, you don't get paid, or you don't get paid as much. Between his deteriorating relationship with Calhoun and now the money grab, his true character may be showing.

You want him to fall on the sword out of some sense of honor and duty? Screw that. Not a single one of the former players will care if he's trying to get his money. Who cares if the fans are on your side? They don't pay the bills.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Smh at the second hand crap that’s allowed here. It has been spoken as Gospel truth by the same people for months, and repeated as such by countless others, and now confirmed to be car wash material.

There’s a reason for the hearsay rule.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Smh at the second hand crap that’s allowed here. It has been spoken as Gospel truth by the same people for months, and repeated as such by countless others, and now confirmed to be car wash material.

The “second hand crap” explains too much of the stuff the public can observe to be just “crap.”

Reaction Score
The “second hand crap” explains too much of the stuff the public can observe to be just “crap.”

August, 8893 and whtdmd can be pictured above

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Jmick (who just PM'd me to insult me, confirm that he doesn't know anything, and still hasn't keep his promise to show even one example of the "intellectual dishonesty" he charged):

head-up-ass.jpg

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Putting the first two in with the last may be the biggest insult dished out on here in a while.
Yes, sweet burn.

I'm liking the Stain and JMick alliance. It explains a lot of the butt hurt you guys still have about KO, and confirms that youth is wasted on the young.

C

Chief00

Yes, sweet burn.

I'm liking the Stain and JMick alliance. It explains a lot of the butt hurt you guys still have about KO, and confirms that youth is wasted on the young.

Again, nobody actually involved in the case has seriously challenged the actual content of cause.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

While some of it certainly has not been confirmed, there's a lot of stuff that was 'behind the veil' that is now public knowledge (one simple example being KO's very real rift with JC). It is a win some, lose some game.

Reaction Score
Jmick (who just PM'd me to insult me, confirm that he doesn't know anything, and still hasn't keep his promise to show even one example of the "intellectual dishonesty" he charged):

head-up-ass.jpg
Lies

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Yes, sweet burn.

I’m not part of any alliance. JMick and I get along well and see eye to eye on a good amount of things, but the people you’d put in his “alliance” dislike me so much they rant about me on other social media outlets. I’m a maverick.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom