Bouknight to UConn | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Bouknight to UConn

C

Chief00

Hurley is totally at ease with himself and has really figured things out. He hasn't coached a game yet but the trasition has been seamless and he's nailed everything you look for in someone taking over and doing a rebuild/reload most importantly bringing in a killer staff and convining all the current players to return and buy in.
Agree and easy to talk to but he gives it straight.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Does anyone have experience of feeling like a room without a roof? What is it like? Is it true bliss? I am hopeful that someday Pharrell can provide details. The thought of going through life and missing my roofless room moment is profoundly troubling.
I think I felt like that a few times in the mid seventies but it wasn't from natural elation ....................................................

Reaction Score
Does anyone know what exactly is the status of his injury? Would he have committed to UConn if he wasn't injured and the other schools didn't stop calling him? UConn tended to get players with preexisting injuries in the past. I am concerned about this. Can anyone set my mind at ease?

Reaction Score
Live look at the dam

mKplHRo.png

This is borderline obscene.

Reaction Score
A fine job by Hurley & Company.. A very smooth SG with that taste of Lamb but a bit more aggressive.

I can not wait to see what this team looks like in The Wake of the Flood...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Drink whatever you can, get hammered then say to Coach Hurley ... "Gafney'?? If he gives you the smile and thumbs up we're in yet again!;)
I feel like this meme gets better if he keeps changing up the drinks.

"So we were doing Fireball shots and THB Double Shot American Stouts and I see Coach Hurley..."

Reaction Score
Great opportunity to start watching him this year at duffie. That kid is NASTY. He'll be over 7ft 240 by the time he plays in college, I bet

His Rivals profile says he's at Westtown. Has he moved to McDuffie?

Reaction Score
His Rivals profile says he's at Westtown. Has he moved to McDuffie?

Hes at westtown. Forgot about that

Would still be easy to visit when around gaffney if he commits ;)

C

Chief00

@Chief00, when's the next flood warning and what position need is the next one we check off the list?

Going to enjoy the dam break today - will reengage later this week. Always, celebrate victory, so you will want it even more next time.

Little did Chief know how big this dam break would get on the BY. So many of the posts and videos others posted were epic.

The Hurley recruiting waters will keep on flowing now that the dam has been breached. How fitting this happened the day Coach Calhoun signed on with St Joe’s. As if Coach said to Danny - you are on your way now - (think Chris Smith)

K Young is going wild now that he doesn’t have to convinced NYC dudes to spend the winter in Minnesota. With the proximity to the city and a MBB history the entire staff has embraced - it’s just going to get better.

UConnNick had a great story that helped the mojo.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom