Bouknight to UConn | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Bouknight to UConn

Reaction Score
Don’t think we’re ever going to know why it went downthe way it did but I like what happened yesterday and Hurley seems to have this rolling the right way. It’s lunacy to go off now and say we look good to start the season 10-1 or something like that. Just hoping this positive flow keeps up.

Reaction Score
Aaaaaand we're back to psychoanalyzing KO.

Was happier with the pasta sauce direction we took this thing earlier.

Hopefully this will be the last time:rolleyes:. But it started with one you would expect it to come from, at least we're consistent.

Reaction Score
Don’t think we’re ever going to know why it went downthe way it did but I like what happened yesterday and Hurley seems to have this rolling the right way. It’s lunacy to go off now and say we look good to start the season 10-1 or something like that. Just hoping this positive flow keeps up.
I was under the influence . And completely missed some of the games on the schedule. I’d say 9-3 is very realistic. With 10-2 being very good

Reaction Score
I was under the influence . And completely missed some of the games on the schedule. I’d say 9-3 is very realistic. With 10-2 being very good
I’m wrong, it wasn’t lunacy but if he is in that elite coaching group(Coach Jim) then all things are possible this year and beyond especially if the talent keeps coming. No one can succeed without talent and we all know here that what UCONN has accomplished in the past is remarkeable because of what we did with what we had, and the way Duke and Kentucky et al is doing it’s going to happen in the same way. We’re not getting top 10 players. Many here say we don’t need even top 25 talent.

Reaction Score
UConn sits between two incredibly deep recruiting pools in NY and Boston. ESPN is 40 minutes west. The basketball Hall of Fame is 40 minutes Northwest. This area drips with basketball culture and the Huskies own it. There is no reason that the right coach shouldn't bring the program back to the top. Do that and elite talent will follow.

Last edited:

pj

Reaction Score
UConn sits between two incredibly deep recruiting pools in NY and Boston. ESPN is 40 is minutes west. The basketball Hall of Fame is 40 minutes Northwest. This area drips with basketball culture and the Huskies own it. There is no reason that the right coach shouldn't bring the program back to the top. Do that and elite talent will follow.

Yes ... and don't forget the fairly close recruiting pools of Jersey-Philly-Maryland-DC, and the New England prep schools. UConn has a special opportunity to build a Duke-Kentucky caliber program.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom