Bouknight to UConn | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Bouknight to UConn

Reaction Score
hqdefault.jpg

Reaction Score
Better option at Stop&Shop. Try and report back.

Bella Terra Organic San Marzano Italian Whole Peeled Tomatoes:

large_5ebe6753-47d5-4b05-bb8d-22565c611925.jpg

I've tried just about every tomatoe commercially available for my pizzas.

I like the new Cento San Marzano NOT "italian style" a little bit better. I think it's slightlty less tangy and seems to have less seeds in it for whatever reason.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I've tried just about every tomatoe commercially available for my pizzas.

I like the new Cento San Marzano NOT "italian style" a little bit better. I think it's slightlty less tangy and seems to have less seeds in it for whatever reason.

You've tried the Bella Terra?

Never actually used it for a pizza, so idk there. It makes a great base for a homemade pasta sauce.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I'm just relieved that UConn is a big enough brand and elite enough of a program to be able to recruit while still in the AAC. Great get for Hurley & staff. I think Hurley's first full class will be huge and remind folks that the name on the front of the jersey is much much (MUCH!) bigger than is credited for.

Reaction Score
You've tried the Bella Terra?

Never actually used it for a pizza, so idk there. It makes a great base for a homemade pasta sauce.

Yes. I've used Bella Terra 4-5 times, I think. It's definitely better than your average canned tomato. I wouldn't call it anything special compared to some of the more specialty marzanos

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Yes. I've used Bella Terra 4-5 times, I think. It's definitely better than your average canned tomato. I wouldn't call it anything special compared to some of the more specialty marzanos

Oh god no. That's why I said from Stop&Shop only. There isn't a huge selection of Marzanos there.

Reaction Score
Better option at Stop&Shop. Try and report back.

Bella Terra Organic San Marzano Italian Whole Peeled Tomatoes:

large_5ebe6753-47d5-4b05-bb8d-22565c611925.jpg
I love San Marzanos but I usually use the Cento Italian style when I make my sauce for meatballs and sausage. I'll have to try these.

Reaction Score
I'm just relieved that UConn is a big enough brand and elite enough of a program to be able to recruit while still in the AAC. Great get for Hurley & staff. I think Hurley's first full class will be huge and remind folks that the name on the front of the jersey is much much (MUCH!) bigger than is credited for.

Is this really Dooley :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Dam break means multiple. And September was the time frame so I'll withhold any Chating until the end of September. The Dam is hopefully wobbling like a jello mold at this point.

We Casual Fans are very logical in our assessments and believe there undeniable proof of a break.
Let me explain.
No break, no flow, whether water or recruits.
Therefore if there is any flow, water or recruits, there must have been a break.
Bouknight has committed as a recruit.
Thus, logically, there had to have been a break or there would not be a commitment from Bouknight.
Logic once again proves Chief overcame all the doubters and naysayers.

Reaction Score
Nope. I said excuse me so I could get to the Cento tomatoes. She did give a wry smile that told me Bouknight, Gaffney, AkAk, Precious and Kofi were all coming here though.

So, you weren't tempted to replicate the Eric Stratton scene with Mrs. Wormer?
th

Reaction Score
I love San Marzanos but I usually use the Cento Italian style when I make my sauce for meatballs and sausage. I'll have to try these.

Canned Tomato Taste Test, Round 2

C

Chief00

Let’s see how Penny does at Memphis. I have come to realize this past year it’s time to embrace and not shun the AAC in both MBB and football.
If Coach Hurley gets rolling and Penny that will quickly changes the conference dynamic for basketball.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom