Bouknight to UConn | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Bouknight to UConn

Reaction Score
Very easy to find out if you know where to look. It was already reported he bought a home in Glastonbury. Most towns have property records online. Took me 2 minutes to find his address. I won't share it, but it's available in public records.

Everyone in Glastonbury is driving by. It's super awkward but also kind of funny.

I saw Mrs. Hurley in the new stop and shop a couple times. I'd like to think that makes them a good, down to earth family: they could definitely afford whole foods ;)

I'm pretty sure the AD lives in town too.

Reaction Score
Is it possible to double each thread and have 1.0 thread about the topic. (Pizza recruiting, a game etc) but the second thread (2.0) could have the rock video clips, dam videos, the chief commentary, Stop your an balloon knot and this is why?
So we can keep the one thread on topic in one place and word vomit in another.

I will bring it up at the annual board of directors for the boneyard. 8 pages is over the top of nearly nothing.

Reaction Score
Is it possible to double each thread and have 1.0 thread about the topic. (Pizza recruiting, a game etc) but the second thread (2.0) could have the rock video clips, dam videos, the chief commentary, Stop your an and this is why?

I will bring it up at the annual board of directors for the boneyard. 8 pages is over the top of nearly nothing.

Somebody sounds jealous they didn't get the dam scoop...

pj

Reaction Score
Is it possible to double each thread and have 1.0 thread about the topic. (Pizza recruiting, a game etc) but the second thread (2.0) could have the rock video clips, dam videos, the chief commentary, Stop your an and this is why?

How would you stop recruiting from creeping into the pizza thread?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
8 pages is over the top of nearly nothing.
But is it eight pages of nothing or is eight pages of awesomeness?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Very easy to find out if you know where to look. It was already reported he bought a home in Glastonbury. Most towns have property records online. Took me 2 minutes to find his address. I won't share it, but it's available in public records.

His road has already been posted haha

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Everyone in Glastonbury is driving by. It's super awkward but also kind of funny.

I saw Mrs. Hurley in the new stop and shop a couple times. I'd like to think that makes them a good, down to earth family: they could definitely afford whole foods ;)

I'm pretty sure the AD lives in town too.
Did you drunkenly ask her about recruiting? Because I think that's a thing now.

Reaction Score
Nope. I said excuse me so I could get to the Cento tomatoes. She did give a wry smile that told me Bouknight, Gaffney, AkAk, Precious and Kofi were all coming here though.
Well I guess I need to start food shopping at the new Stop & Shop. Whole Foods is too expensive anyway.

Reaction Score
Nope. I said excuse me so I could get to the Cento tomatoes. She did give a wry smile that told me Bouknight, Gaffney, AkAk, Precious and Kofi were all coming here though.
His wife is a sweetheart. Also good call on the Cento tomatoes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom