Bouknight to UConn | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Bouknight to UConn

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
@Chief00, when's the next flood warning and what position need is the next one we check off the list?

Going to enjoy the dam break today - will reengage later this week. Always, celebrate victory, so you will want it even more next time.

Little did Chief know how big this dam break would get on the BY. So many of the posts and videos others posted were epic.

The Hurley recruiting waters will keep on flowing now that the dam has been breached. How fitting this happened the day Coach Calhoun signed on with St Joe’s. As if Coach said to Danny - you are on your way now - (think Chris Smith)

K Young is going wild now that he doesn’t have to convinced NYC dudes to spend the winter in Minnesota. With the proximity to the city and a MBB history the entire staff has embraced - it’s just going to get better.

UConnNick had a great story that helped the mojo.

@UConNick, when's the next flood warning and what position need is the next one we check off the list?

Reaction Score
Interesting enough Lester Quinones commented on Bouk’s commitment with a “Yeeeaa and a fire emoji”

PS: Kimani paying dividends immediately. The entire coaching staff has my support. They all have good demeanors and are humble, honest, and intelligent. They have credibility.

Big time recruits are back in play now for us.

C

Chief00

View attachment 34497 [/QUOTE]
The kicker to this whole thing is nobody had the correct date in the original poll. ;)

View attachment 34497

9/18, wasn’t an option given - Chief voted 9/19. Tuesday or Wednesday are always good days for commitments after an OV. If the kid has good mentors - on Sunday night they discuss with Family and Monday - they notify the losing coaches and plan an announcement in a day or two.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Does anyone have experience of feeling like a room without a roof? What is it like? Is it true bliss? I am hopeful that someday Pharrell can provide details. The thought of going through life and missing my roofless room moment is profoundly troubling.

PM @August_West -- he can fill you in.

What is your stance on DMT, by the way?

Reaction Score
@UConNick, when's the next flood warning and what position need is the next one we check off the list?
Haha I'm just elated that after years of obsessively reading and intermittently posting in this great community I've got a little corner in Boneyard mythology. Won't be pushing my karma and hazarding another prediction!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Haha I'm just elated that after years of obsessively reading and intermittently posting in this great community I've got a little corner in Boneyard mythology. Won't be pushing my karma and hazarding another prediction!

Look. It seemed to work last time. No choice but to chase Hurley down when Gaffney visits. One at a time.

Reaction Score
Since Bouknight announced his commitment on his birthday and Chief voted in the poll for the 19th, it would only be right for Precious to commit tomorrow on his birthday to completely obliterate the dam.
If that happens I will find out where Hurley lives, drive to his house, take another picture with him, and do shots of Ciroc (and probably get arrested).

C

Chief00

Interesting enough Lester Quinones commented on Bouk’s commitment with a “Yeeeaa and a fire emoji”

PS: Kimani paying dividends immediately. The entire coaching staff has my support. They all have good demeanors and are humble, honest, and intelligent. They have credibility.

Big time recruits are back in play now for us.

It’s amazing how quickly we are transforming into a Destination school again!
That’s why Chief always says you can always think up reasons why things can’t be successful - anyone can do that.
As Coach Hurley says “ be unrealistic”, have a vision and do the grind with a strong close ending.

Reaction Score
Polarizing?

@Chief00 is universally loved here!

The only divide:

True believers vs casual fans.[/QUOTE

Not sure how you define Casual Fans. I consider myself a Casual Fan because I never played the game and don't know a lot of the nuances that some here claim to know. But, I enjoy Chief's personna and think he's a lot more fun to read than some of those who appear to be envious of him.

Reaction Score
If that happens I will find out where Hurley lives, drive to his house, take another picture with him, and do shots of Ciroc (and probably get arrested).
Wow, he looks stronger than all our front court right now.

Bring in Kofi and that wont be true any more ;) kid was measured at 6'11 305lbs

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The kicker to this whole thing is nobody had the correct date in the original poll. ;)

View attachment 34497
Bah, it was rigged. There is no 18th! By the way for the 56 people who said the dam won't break in September....

pj

Reaction Score
Fair point... I took the “definition” to mean to start the flow. Kinda like the first domino to fall.

The dam has fractured and pieces have fallen out, the water is flowing. It's only a matter of time before the rest of the dam crumbles.

c29328

On Smoko
Reaction Score
Dam break means multiple. And September was the time frame so I'll withhold any Chating until the end of September. The Dam is hopefully wobbling like a jello mold at this point.

Reaction Score
Very easy to find out if you know where to look. It was already reported he bought a home in Glastonbury. Most towns have property records online. Took me 2 minutes to find his address. I won't share it, but it's available in public records.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score

Warning! Run-on sentence alert!

When a dam breaks, it starts as a trickle. Until some little Dutch kid (isn't Boeheim a Dutch name?) comes along and sticks his finger in the hole. Eventually, though, the urge to jam that finger two knuckles deep into his nostril overcomes his innate desire to "screw the pooch" and well, once he removes it from the orifice in the dam to insert it into his ample schnoz vent, the passage of water (players?)through the hole erodes the damn dam, the aperture starts to grow exponentially and the quantity of water passing through becomes stronger and greater and higher rated, until there is a torrent rushing downstream and the little Dutch kid gets washed down the river and beat senseless on the rocks. The self-anointed blue-bloods come rushing to help the poor little misfit, but they are too late. Much too late.
And all is right in the MCBB world again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom