Bouknight to UConn | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Bouknight to UConn

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I am a 48 year old man with a wife, two kids, and a career. I don't know what it says about me that this news has made my day and, conversely, it would have been ruined if this young man had decided to commit elsewhere.

I'm having a very good day.

Judge ruled in my client's favor.

I got a huge reimbursement check from my firm's accountant.

And this.

Not sure which was the best news.

Reaction Score
I don't follow recruiting closely so I just watched some tape on Bouknight for the first time. He reminds me of Jeremy Lamb: the jumper, the smoothness, the recruiting ranking. He doesn't have a Lamb's length obviously.

Fantastic to grab our first 2019 kid and nice to close on a kid who we were favorites for.

Reaction Score
Huh, because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

Reaction Score
Kimani and Kenya are excellent. This combined staff is very strong, and Danny is a good guy to “work for.” He’s been involved in nearly every position and level of basketball and isn’t above contributing in any role. He has a self deprecating way about him and is quick to shift credit and praise to his guys. His assistants at URI kept getting hired away by better programs because the money allotted for them was way too low. This whole situation has the chance to work out very well.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Huh, because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm happy

Does anyone have experience of feeling like a room without a roof? What is it like? Is it true bliss? I am hopeful that someday Pharrell can provide details. The thought of going through life and missing my roofless room moment is profoundly troubling.

Reaction Score
Kimani and Kenya are excellent. This combined staff is very strong, and Danny is a good guy to “work for.” He’s been involved in nearly every position and level of basketball and isn’t above contributing in any role. He has a self deprecating way about him and is quick to shift credit and praise to his guys. This whole situation has the chance to work out very well.
Hurley is totally at ease with himself and has really figured things out. He hasn't coached a game yet but the trasition has been seamless and he's nailed everything you look for in someone taking over and doing a rebuild/reload most importantly bringing in a killer staff and convining all the current players to return and buy in.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
To me, Boatknight's game looks considerably
Does anyone have experience of feeling like a room without a roof? What is it like? Is it true bliss? I am hopeful that someday Pharrell can provide details. The thought of going through life and missing my roofless room moment is profoundly troubling.

It is not happiness when it's raining. Or when it's eleven degrees and snowing. A good roof makes me happy.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
7 pages in before I get a chance to check the BY? #Damn

Great choice by both the player and the coach. Who’s the next domino to fall?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RollSkis

Top Bottom